Team Schrick, Ep 4 work thread

ahpadt

Forum Addict
Team Schrick Episode 4, 25.05.2009

The setback

Team Schrick is dogged by bad luck. The second Aston Martin Tim bought especially for suspension testing, still isn't working right. The engine doesn't output its full power. The tight schedule allows the team only a single opportunity to test the suspension on the Zolder race track in Belgium.

As if that wasn't enough, race management announces rule changes for the 24-hours race, with immediate impact on engine development. The power of big displacement race cars will be limited. A shock for Team Schrick. All plans for the engine build are void. The team has to start engine development and construction from scratch.

While engine builder Darious is frenetically working on the engine, J?rg and Tim decide to refresh their race experience. Both haven't driven in a 24-hours race in years. They fly to Dubai to compete in a 24-hours race. Everything goes wrong: The car doesn't work and on top of that J?rg and Tim get sick.

-----

Episode status:

Translation stage: Done
Proof reading: Done
Timing stage: Done
QA stage: Done
Release: Released

Segment1 00:00-10:00 Status: Done Translator: Suedschleife
Segment2 10:00-20:00 Status: Done Translator: bal00
Segment3 20:00-30:00 Status: Done Translator: Suedschleife
Segment4 30:00-40:00 Status: Done Translator: bal00
Segment5 40:00-45:29 Status: Done Translator: Suedschleife

Last edited:
Sorry guys, didn't have time yet. Seg 2 will be ready later tonight though and I'll start doing seg 4.

Thanks for doing this guys, really appreciated, shame that everyone else hooked off...

I'm almost done with timing... I should be done around the end of the day... sorry haven't checked in.