Team Schrick, Ep 6 work thread

ahpadt

Forum Addict
Team Schrick Episode 6, 08.06.2009

The decision

Judgement day is close: The legendary 24-Hours N?rburgring on the Nordschleife. On this weekend , the N?rburgring turns into the Mecca of European racing. More than 200,000 spectators are expected. Many arrive several days early with tents and caravans.
The big moment for Tim Schrick and his team has come. Tim presents the Aston to the well-established competition for the first time. But Team Schrick has to pass the technical inspection of the ADAC first. Only if the inspectors give the green light, can Tim start in the race. Will the completely self build race car pass muster of the stern inspectors?

J?rg van Ommen checks out the competition in the paddock. Who is the strongest opponent; what do the other teams think about Tim's project and do they view the Aston as a real threat? Tim has to show his true colors in the qualifying sessions and unleash the full potential of the race car. The Aston's first timed lap. Can the small team swim with the big fishes? Will the car last all though the 24-hour race? Will Tim realize his dream of a top 10 position or will the Nordschleife turn into a nightmare for Team Schrick?

-----

Episode status:

Translation stage: Done
Proof reading: Just missing 5
Timing stage: Sued can start timing most segments
QA stage: Not started
Release: Not released

Segment1 00:00-10:00 Status: Done Translator: Suedschleife
Segment2 10:00-20:00 Status: Done Translator: Suedschleife
Segment3 20:00-30:00 Status: Done Translator: bal00
Segment4 30:00-40:00 Status: Done Translator: bal00
Segment5 40:00-50:00 Status: Done Translator: klankymen
Segment6 50:00-60:00 Status: Done Translator: Psirus
Segment7 60:00-64:00 Status: Done Translator: Suedschleife

Last edited:
5 for me

Sorry for not helping with the last episodes, didn't have any time.
If you'd like my help, I'll translate a segment, but not before friday or saturday.

3+4 will be ready for proofing in a couple of hours. Sorry, busy week for me.

Does it honestly take you a whole night to proof one segment? TechZ could do a handful in the same timeframe.

Does it honestly take you a whole night to proof one segment? TechZ could do a handful in the same timeframe.

No, it does not. But this isn't the only thing I have to do in one night, and as much as I love helping you people, my job and the people around me do come first.

I do my best to get through these as fast as I can, if this isn't fast enough then my apologies, I can't do any more.

Incidentally, I can't get onto the FTP server tonight, but the problem might be my end. I'll keep working on it

EDIT: Last segment proofed

Last edited: