Tekkit!

Viper007Bond

Chicken Nugget Connoisseur
STAFF MEMBER
Car(s)
2008 Dodge Viper, 2006 MB CLS55 AMG
I find Vanilla boring so I've been playing on LoOsE_uNiT's Tekkit server.

Here's my little weekend project -- this was flat dirt on Friday afternoon (except for the wood hut to my basement base):

You guys should come play Tekkit with me!

Looks like I've been taken off the white list for that server, just got kicked out when I tried to connect. I've done quite a lot on there, you may have come across my concrete bunker.

I've done quite a lot on there, you may have come across my concrete bunker.

The one with the spiral staircase to the basement?

Anyway, today I built an entirely self-contained high-voltage solar panel assembly machine that requires no input materials:

The materials are supplied by energy condensers and the only thing it needs is a tiny bit of electricity for 3 machines to produce stuff you can't condense. I could have used a condenser to power coal generators but I already have power so it was easier to just run a power line. :)

Looks like I've been taken off the white list for that server, just got kicked out when I tried to connect. I've done quite a lot on there, you may have come across my concrete bunker.

oh the bunker was yours :lol:
i condensed some beds from your bed, so you might have to re-sleep in it :D

The one with the spiral staircase to the basement?

The very same. I dunno why it's there, I just started from a wood hut and built up (or down as the case may be) from there.

oh the bunker was yours :lol:
i condensed some beds from your bed, so you might have to re-sleep in it :D

Meh, no problem. I cheated using my infinite EMC generator to get it all anyway. :lol:

Feel free to take diamonds or whatever, since I think I'm still not whitelisted I have no use for them at the moment.

The very same. I dunno why it's there, I just started from a wood hut and built up (or down as the case may be) from there.
Meh, no problem. I cheated using my infinite EMC generator to get it all anyway. :lol:

Feel free to take diamonds or whatever, since I think I'm still not whitelisted I have no use for them at the moment.

ur machine was overflowing with blazerods :p
i need to see how to make overclockers :3

edit. ALSO what is your username, so loose can add you to whitelist :p
or come to irc to say it

Last edited: