Telegraph Interview with Andy Wilman

"I don't like it," says Wilman, "but the viewers are split roughly half and half. We used to have 20,000 blokes in fleeces and it wasn't beautiful. We treated them with affection, but we said, 'Look, find some girls, borrow a girlfriend.'"

Good read ^_^

He seems very sensible.

"If environmental groups phone up and moan about us, we tell them to f*** off. But if a mother phones up to say that she had to explain one of our schoolboy jokes to her son, we call her back and apologise. We're a bit 1950s like that."

I can empathise, I wonder sometimes if I was born a few decades too late for my time.

Likewise, Clarkson said recently that he'd like to burn London Mayor Ken Livingstone; when people complained, says Wilman, they were told not to be ridiculous.

"If environmental groups phone up and moan about us, we tell them to f*** off. But if a mother phones up to say that she had to explain one of our schoolboy jokes to her son, we call her back and apologise. We're a bit 1950s like that."

:rofl:

The amazing thing about this show is that in every interview you can just feel how all the crew are on the same page. They all react exactly the same for all the flames they have to deal with to keep this show as it is. I suppose it takes a truely close bunch to make a show this good.

What about this part:
... and there are even plans to recreate its Surrey test track in a computer game, Gran Turismo 5.

That would be great!!! Maybe thay will also put Reasonably-Priced Car in the game. ;) :lol: :D