Telekenesis experiment

LeMans GTR

Here's something to do if you get bored at work,uni etc, also serves as a way to find out if you have telekinesis or not.

http://paranormal.about.com/gi/dyna...&zu=http://www.fourmilab.ch/rpkp/experiments/

Here are my results

TK.jpg

Note: Choose record mode as it's the most accurate.

Anyone who believes in telekinesis raise my hand.

apparently i'm so great at this stuff that i can do it while chatting on ICQ. ;)

(and since when is using a computer mouse to set the direction telekinesis?)

apparently i'm so great at this stuff that i can do it while chatting on ICQ. ;)

(and since when is using a computer mouse to set the direction telekinesis?)

If you set the direction to the right, the line will try to the left so the goal is to, make it so that it goes in the direction you want it to go, oh and post your results too, and mouse clicking won't affect the outcome, so don't bother.

If you set the direction to the right, the line will try to the left so the goal is to, make it so that it goes in the direction you want it to go, oh and post your results too, and mouse clicking won't affect the outcome, so don't bother.
well, doesn't look like the line tried to go to the right all too hard since it actually went to the far left while i browsed this forum and chatted via ICQ (and i choose left...) ;)

don't tell me you're taking this seriously?

I'm using telekinesis to push you off a cliff.

Reminds me of that joke:

Did you hear about the dyslexic atheist insomniac? He stayed up all night wondering if there really was a dog.

my senses tell me...

...Hidden_Hunter will flame LeMans GTR for this.

Someones been watching too much heroes!

well, doesn't look like the line tried to go to the right all too hard since it actually went to the far left while i browsed this forum and chatted via ICQ (and i choose left...) ;)

don't tell me you're taking this seriously?

Of course not, it's just mindless fun.

my senses tell me...

...Hidden_Hunter will flame LeMans GTR for this.

All hail "Master of the Obvious" :razz:

Did you hear about the dyslexic atheist insomniac? He stayed up all night wondering if there really was a dog.
Actually, the subject of that joke is a dyslexic agnostic insomniac (by definition, an "atheist" already believes there is no higher being, an "agnostic" isn't sure if there is)

I scored 34 by starting it and leaving it run somewhere minimized.

So: Me without thinking > LeMansGTR concentrating

I don't need to, he's already done it well enough himself by posting this

I created this thread also as flame bait to test how fast I can go from creating this thread to you flaming or posting an insulting comment. your time for this thread was
10 hours and 56 mins

I scored 34 by starting it and leaving it run somewhere minimized.

So: Me without thinking > LeMansGTR concentrating

Actually I did it while I was watching Futurama reruns.

I created this thread also as flame bait to test how fast I can go from creating this thread to you flaming or posting an insulting comment. your time for this thread was
10 hours and 56 mins

Would you call that a flame? I dont think it was.