Terminator: Sarah Connor Chronicles [Stay out to avoid spoilers]

late release date is late :(

late release date has passed and still nothing :cry: :cry:

Well, wikipedia says it will start again this Friday (Feb 13), but that's not a good source.

I'm pretty sure it is. I've been seeing the adverts of it on Fox during these past few weeks.

what a date to start airing again!

I thought it was 5/2/09 so I weeped a little bit when no stuff was on the intarwebz yet.

Last night's episode was pretty good,
Reese is back! Well, kinda...

Best scene:
Shirley Manson walking down a hallway and kicking ass with her blades.

Yah I doubt that the show will be continued. You know what they say, Judgement Day is inevitable... I did think that the episode on Friday was pretty damn good though.

Well the ratings could be due to the show being on friday now (uh? I was surprised when I saw it in my torrent folder on saturday morning, <3 RSS) where stuff like Battlestar Galactica airs......

^can you PM me the RSS link? I am teh fail when it comes to looking for it myself

also, latest episode was a big disappointment... only redeeming part of it was
Shirley Manson fucking everyone up while walking leisurely across the stock room. Also John Henry realizing she was a robot and not really caring...

I have a question on the episode that ran 2 weeks ago:
Why did the terminator kill everyone in the factory?

^
Because their work was done and they had been compromised, so they were a security risk

http://img201.imageshack.**/img201/6030/85292080.jpg

:blush::D

At least one straight forward thing about that ep... Although the scene was utterly pointless, it was deeply magical as well

Summer walking in her undies was the only good part of this episode. I like this show, but, my God, this episode was aweful.

The face he made, priceless.

Last edited:
OMG this show has gone to shit FAST! season 3 is teh suck so far...

Still watching because it's terminators, and Summer Glau is AWEXOMESAUCE....
please please get back to being entertaining and action packed rather than psychological thrillerish...

Tonight's episode was a little better than last week's snorefest, less crazy woman having flashbacks/weird dreams = better

ya tonight was good, highlights:
Summer Glau cutting her wrist and trying to "fix" her arm. Also, can't believe Riley died...kinda glad she was getting a little annoying.

It was better, but it felt kinda odd. If this was the end to Riley's storyline, why did they drag it through for so long? I was kind of expecting more from that, or they should've made it like a 3-4 ep mini-story.