Terminator: Sarah Connor Chronicles [Stay out to avoid spoilers]

I watched all the TSCC episodes together, so I didn't really mind the departure they took regarding Sarah's mental health. If I were watching weekly, it may have pissed me off some.

And I like Dollhouse and mentioned in another thread that it deserves a chance, but to renew that and not TSCC is pretty shocking for me. I can't see how Dollhouse will grow their audience whereas TSCC at least has Terminator Salvation which can only have a positive impact on ratings.

Well that's borked, especially with the new Terminator: Salvation movie coming out.

Since that movie's also distributed by Warner Bros (according to Wiki), perhaps they didn't want to confuse the audience with 2 divergent timelines and decided to just delete, obviously, the underperoforming one.

FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK. Fox has cancelled it.

vader-nooooo.jpg

I am just about ready to give up on network TV, I'm sick of getting hooked on these shows only to be left hanging when they cancel it. This happens time after time.

Looking for a video, but listen to this audio from Futurama: Network Execubots

10:30 into here: http://www.tubearoo.com/articles/74507/Futurama_Bender_Should_Not_Be_Allowed_On_TV.html

Last edited:
ass...

May 21st, 2009 08:21 AM Dance on this.
May 20th, 2009 01:25 AM Childish.

If you're going to neg rep me, at least sign the damn thing.

FTR I was kidding about the neg rep, so if u were hit with one it wasn't from me

Joss Whedon is pretty interested in casting Summer Glau in "Dollhouse" although not as an active. A bit of a consolation I'd say.

Woohoo! :D Thank god this pile of crap won't be around anymore to pollute the airwaves or drag the franchise down even further.

I'm going to go dance on its grave before pissing on it.
I can live with somebody not liking something, but coming to its funeral to piss on its grave is a bit too much, don't you think?

boo! there was lots of story left to explore...

bah, that new Salvation movie better kick some serious ass

Just saw season 1 and 2 now.

Can't believe the way they ended it.

No season 3?!?!

FUCK YOU FOX!!!!

^boo @ you for making me come to this thread thinking there was a season 3 afterall :p