Test Drive Unlimited 2: Wanna get dirty?

Neither, o well.

So there is a Beta (One which has no challenges) available to download on a pirate ship. And for the people who got in the official beta, how was it?

Last edited:
^ Can you still play in that?

I have no idea. I didn't get it yet. Comments say that you will be able to play it, but it has no challenges and that visiting a dealership will make the game crash. So I guess you can get an idea of how the handling and things will be....

If you didn't get in the official beta, don't bother trying anything else. I'll leave it at that.

Last edited:
Didn't get in either but I suppose they will run betas for different platforms, I ticked PS3 for my primary platform so I'm guessing that's why I wasn't chosen.

I got a beta invite tonight.. sweeet :)
Going to have to try it with my triple screen setup and G27 wheel.

Last edited:
I got a beta invite tonight.. sweeet :)
Going to have to try it with my triple screen setup and G27 wheel.

Plz do, and let us know how the force feedback is. There is a distinct lack of wheel users on youtube.

So, are we going to 'not' talk about it in the same way that Jeremy, James and Hammond were 'not' entertaining?

Anyways, here's a video from some guy about to have his beta license revoked.

Got the invite last night. Will be installing tonight. Can't wait.

Watching the video above; it really doesn't look all that different to TDU1 - I dunno if it plays any easier/better though. I'm still not sure as to whether to buy it.

Watching the video above; it really doesn't look all that different to TDU1 - I dunno if it plays any easier/better though. I'm still not sure as to whether to buy it.

Yeah I had that thought too after watching that video. Hopefully it will play better, not different, just better than TDU1. It will still be fun one way or another. I don't know if I'll get it for the 360 or PC when it comes out.

Also after watching that video, it seems you would almost need a gamepad to play it, if you like to look around in the car and whatnot. Maybe a wheel and gamepad combo will be needed to get the most out of it.