Test Drive Unlimited

would you recommend it then, for the pc? im not about t odrop money on a 360 when i almost never play video games (im super critical, and usually busy with real car stuff, or sleeping)

o and about the realism mode, is hypersport (assuming thats the second most "realistic) atleast crazy enouph that its possible to power-slide without using the handbrake?

would you recommend it then, for the pc? im not about t odrop money on a 360 when i almost never play video games (im super critical, and usually busy with real car stuff, or sleeping)

o and about the realism mode, is hypersport (assuming thats the second most "realistic) atleast crazy enouph that its possible to power-slide without using the handbrake?
Yes. PC wise I'm not experiencing any problems at all, so I'd recommend you that. I also considered buying a 360 for TDU, but ine the end decided to just wait it out and get for PC.

Hardcore mode, yes it will just make you slide like nobody's business. Cars with clever traction control in real life (ala Enzo, F430, 575, blah) will still slide bit by bit and intensive cornering will make you spin.

Well, that said, apparently, for those cars that are really full out by nature without computer restriction, seems to me that they still slide in any mode.
Whatever, you can power slide without handbrake and the revs at max for Hypersport.

Can you take a screenshot of the location. Thanks. 8)
Hoho darling, this was what I did just to single it out.... you wont believe it.

Cropped the table, printed it, went to map, canceled class by class. 20 mins of torture.
saf462312be0630d.jpg

Ok since I'm so nice (*cough*) I've done the screencap, look at car's position, that is EXACTLY where it is. Teleport to Pat hitchhiker, go east of it. Just... maybe 200m will do. LOL. Remember, get a mB bike first. Triumph Speed Triple SUCKS.

saf46231576651bc.jpg

Nice. Thanks for the screenshot. :thumbup:

Nice. Thanks for the screenshot. :thumbup:
Welcome dude.

Anyhow, I realised that on the offline profile, you can take as many reward cars as you want.

However, you can take only ONE time, on the online profile. Once sold thats it.

Is that race called "The Drop"? I just checked and it says I already completed it. But I did it again anyways, it still says I'm missing one Race Challenge. What is going on? :(

Is that race called "The Drop"? I just checked and it says I already completed it. But I did it again anyways, it still says I'm missing one Race Challenge. What is going on? :(
Yes it drops.

That was the one not around in the GPS map though. Gee. Maybe you want my cropped pic and print it and strike it out one by one ? Size is more or less a A4 so its not that bad, still readable.

Ok for you peeps who wish to have the big great spanking wheels in the showroom of the Tuner, US Muscles, the Mustang that you buy at Ford MUST NEVER COME DEFAULT AS BLACK.

saf46245a6a3c66b.jpg

Tried white, yellow, silver, and black as stock colours, the black gave me this nonsense (PS I cant be bothered to try all the colours):

saf46245ae524373.jpg

Just realised it after I met my friend who took his silver one out for a cruise with me.
Bug or Saleen hates black, god knows.

I have a champion with 1.986 billion on the wallet

How do you build up that sort of money? I'm on champion and the biggest paying race I've found was the millionaire's challenge.

Also, is there a FG club for the PC version? I remember people talking about a FG club on 360 earlier but not pc.

How do you build up that sort of money? I'm on champion and the biggest paying race I've found was the millionaire's challenge.

Also, is there a FG club for the PC version? I remember people talking about a FG club on 360 earlier but not pc.
That was for offline profile which wasnt mine. Took it off somewhere.

Bears my name online though.

i want to join the 360 FG club! i haven't been on TDU for a while though... had a TVR up for sale for a week! don't know if it's sold yet.

Just realised it after I met my friend who took his silver one out for a cruise with me.
Bug or Saleen hates black, god knows.

Bah! My Mustang is black. Guess I'll have to buy a new one when I go to make it a Saleen...

Bah! My Mustang is black. Guess I'll have to buy a new one when I go to make it a Saleen...
To add on, the S281 with the small wheels (aka black) is of market value $3000 LESSER when you go to trade and see the list of cars to sell.

My silver one is at $71000, while the black one is at $68000. Didnt screenshot this.

You bastards. I bought it 2 days ago and love it. Definitely better than the NFS series.

Listen I'm sorry me asking for the crack was bad. When I said a pic of an enzo I meant in the shop where I can see its stats. So plz can I get one in the shop with the stats.