Test Drive Unlimited

HOLY FUCK! I thought the game was dead! :eek:

Yeah. I'm always on there now. Just waiting for GT5 really :lol:

Agh, gotta pay to download

: (

There are apparently lots of people unhappy about the packs release, especially in Europe. A Corprate Mole on Atari EU said that the pack would be released in the EU and US at the same time.

Why does the US get it first then?

The reason i think is "The Being European" Tax.

Any other option other than an online purchase? Maybe an expansion pack CD? Have to buy it secretly using my recess money :whistle:

I belive there are 2 packs, a free "Energizer Lithium" pack and another pack.
Indeed. The free one only came with a couple cars and one track. It was also a sponsored pack (Energizer) which allowed for it to be free.

The other pack with like 6 new cars was not free.

This TDU pack contains like 20-30 cars.

Hmm, so has anybody here bought it yet? What's it like? Will I need a serial code to install it? Thinking of cracking it, or getting one should there be a need:shifty:

Hmm, so has anybody here bought it yet? What's it like? Will I need a serial code to install it? Thinking of cracking it, or getting one should there be a need:shifty:

Yes, it gives you a serial when you buy it and it asks for it when you install it.

Worth it though. Some awesome cars and it's only $20.

I'd rather they spent their time fixing the problems with the game that make it run terribly on hardware configurations it should run at twice the speed on.

I gave this game up because of that.

I'd rather they spent their time fixing the problems with the game that make it run terribly on hardware configurations it should run at twice the speed on.

I gave this game up because of that.
Get a better PC. :p

Get a better PC. :p

Like I said, hardware configurations. Two equally fast machines when running any other game, with different combinations of hardware, and TDU can run great on one, like a dog on the other. It's just a very inefficient game (fair enough, it was a 360 game all along), which is what I would have wanted them to fix (haven't played it in a long time so maybe a patch has done something).