Test Spoiler Thread

Viper007Bond

Chicken Nugget Connoisseur
STAFF MEMBER
Car(s)
2008 Dodge Viper, 2006 MB CLS55 AMG
Read me: http://forums.finalgear.com/showthread.php?t=20331

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit, sed diam nonummy nibh euismod tincidunt ut laoreet dolore magna aliquam erat volutpat. Ut wisi enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exerci tation ullamcorper suscipit lobortis nisl ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis autem vel eum iriure dolor in hendrerit in vulputate velit esse molestie consequat, vel illum dolore eu feugiat nulla facilisis at vero eros et accumsan et iusto odio dignissim qui blandit praesent luptatum zzril delenit augue duis dolore te feugait nulla facilisi.

Last edited:
What does that mean then?

bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb[CITATION NEEDED]
I heard that Snape kills Hammond.

Last edited:
I heard they're letting Clarkson and May switch roles this series. Clarkson is going to be captain slow, testing the Pandas and the new Fiat 500. And May is going to drive around corners way too fast shouting "POWER!".

I heard they're letting Clarkson and May switch roles this series. Clarkson is going to be captain slow, testing the Pandas and the new Fiat 500. And May is going to drive around corners way too fast shouting "POWER!".

Actually, I'd like to see that.

It would most surtainly be hilarious.

i would love that!

And May is going to drive around corners way too fast shouting "POWER!".
I think he's done that already in the episode where he drives the Veyron in Germany at the speed of 407km/h...

Did he get the tail out? No? Then he wasn't driving around corners way too fast. And it isn't his general way of appearing. :tease:

I have it from a very reliable source that James May is actually an extra terrestrial, and this season Jeremy Clarkson will be putting Mothership V through its paces on the test track.

But you didn't hear it from me, wink wink etc.

Dumbledore kills Snape!

Read me: http://forums.finalgear.com/showthread.php?t=20331

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit, sed diam nonummy nibh euismod tincidunt ut laoreet dolore magna aliquam erat volutpat. Ut wisi enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exerci tation ullamcorper suscipit lobortis nisl ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis autem vel eum iriure dolor in hendrerit in vulputate velit esse molestie consequat, vel illum dolore eu feugiat nulla facilisis at vero eros et accumsan et iusto odio dignissim qui blandit praesent luptatum zzril delenit augue duis dolore te feugait nulla facilisi.

Seeing that stock text always freaks me out because a handful of latin words always pop out at me.