TG Clip Featured in Toyota Tacoma(Hilux) Commercial

Gameflyer

Quite a surprise to see any form of TG on a network station(NBC), but as SNL went to break, a commercial for New England Toyota dealers played the clip of the caravan being dropped onto the truck with the VO: "Toyota Tacoma, so tough that when a British TV show tried to destroy it, they couldn't" (or something to that effect). Not sure if it's only a regional run, or if other dealers will pick it up, but cool nonetheless. It just ran right now, so I wasn't able to find it online. Anyone else catch it?

I saw that - good on Toyota for sure!!

"Toyota Tacoma, so tough that when a British TV show tried to destroy it, they couldn't" (or something to that effect).

Brilliant! I'll have to keep an eye out for it. :)

Just saw another variation of this during the Pats game. Coincidentally I had just logged onto this site less than a minute before. Weird.

Must have not been on the west coast feed of the game or I just don't pay attention to commercials because I didn't see anything and I am watching it praying Moss gets me as many fantasy points as possible!

Wasn't the Hilux that TG tried to destroy from the late 80's and not really like the current Tacoma at all?

Perhaps they'll show it during Sunday Night Football tonight? I hope.

I have said if toyota was smart they would use that in a commercial