TG is filming in Belgium

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's not THE Stig, but he may play the Stig for this segment. I mean, kinda odd for him to be in a white suit otherwise.

The pics don't show his helmet...and if he's playing a German Stig, I'm thinking

ottoengrave.jpg

or
milit_wilrich.jpg

You know Top Gear would do it just for the letters.

I doubt he is ANY Stig. The "real" Stig cannot take off his helmet, as it's attached to his face. If he took it off he might as well have taken his whole head off :p

Srsly, the real Stig never ever ever ever takes the helmet off, so why would we think this guy was Stiggie? Because he's in white overalls? :roll:

That race is gonna be so badass. The top car steers while the bottom car brakes/accelerates. :lol:

The photo's in Frederic's post were taken by me :)
Soon I'll post a link to the website with 100+ pictures of the event, even from places where normally nodoby was allowed :p

hehehe, funny, it will really be germany vs the UK. jaguar/rover vs MB/VW

Soon I'll post a link to the website with 100+ pictures of the event, even from places where normally nodoby was allowed :p
Sweet. :thumbup:

Good work! Can't wait for the pictures! I did see a picture of james & richard smoking. Didn't see that before!

They did multiple 'challenges' in the germany <-> england war

-mini tanks (james may)
-double decker cars (all of them)
-aston martin vs porsche (stiggie vs the german in the white overall)

-aston martin vs porsche (stiggie vs the german in the white overall)

Aaaah, now the white suit makes sense! Stig vs. Stig!

Wow, this is brilliant!
Now it also makes sense why they chose Belgium for the filming, seeing that the theme of the show is England vs. Germany (like in the WW, when they fought in Belgium).

Really nice pics, good job!

I've just got it! The Stig's German cousin!

Status
Not open for further replies.