that crazy bahnstormer, at it again!

bahnstormer

games%20006%20(Medium).jpg

games%20009%20(Medium).jpg

games%20013%20(Medium).jpg

2 big steps closer to boostin my m30 :D

those gauges are mechanical and will be custom mounted w/out that fugly panel
i scored them along with thier senders for 70 shipped on ebay!

the watch is a breitling navitimer world with a metal band (i've got the leather one for winter) not sure who is into watches on this board?

nice! what turbos are those? and u bought ur watch off ebay too? is it real or fake lol?

i like omega's and IWC's though i only got a adidas and a sekio chronograph =.=" my dad has the moon watch though

The header is less than inspiring, but lets see more specs on the turbo man! If you turbo it I might have to start taking the bimmer of yours seriously. :)

Well, nice to see that turbo just waiting to go in. ;)

I have 2 Tag Heuers, my father has a Baume & Mercier, a Porsche Design (1 of 1000) and others I can't remember now.

i plan on turboing my car soon too. my brother is getting the same car i have and doing a sr20det swap and he is building it up. i will be able to buy the stock turbo and intercooler off him for really cheap and my frind has a mandrel bender that we can use to make intercooler piping. all i need to do is find a turbo manifold for cheap. i know this wont be the best setup ever but it is going to be a good amount of power for pretty cheap. :thumbsup:

Raven18940 said:
The header is less than inspiring, but lets see more specs on the turbo man! If you turbo it I might have to start taking the beemer of yours seriously. :)
Beemer's are the BMW motorcycles, BMW cars are called BIMMER

:bangin:

/me doesn't like turbo bimmers.

I think all the charisma of those engine is in their N/A potential

my motor is the M30 and it has been around since the 70's
its a 3.4L with 9:1 compression making a factory claim 208hp
at the crank. just ASKING for boost =] its ACHING for some
more air...

the manifold is a log style, ceramic coated
garret t4 60 trim

teh watch was a bday present from my dad =]

e30tech.com has a huge section on turboing m20's as well as some info on m30's. IIRC there were a few guys on there with turboed m30s.

andrew, who has my car up in boston at 5psi was dynoing 255rhwp

so non intercooled i'll be around there, 5-6psi

after i win the lottery and get more money i'll intercool it and try
something along the lines of 10-12psi which will yeild around 330rwhp
in a 3500lbs car which should scare the pants off all the ladies i drive
around quite well :mrgreen:

jasonchiu said:
:shock: ur not gonna intercool a turboo.,.....

you don't really need to intercool a turbo if you're only boosting 5psi which is 0.3BAR... if you put the turbo at the front of the engine and make sure airs blows into it while driving, you'll be fine...

In hungary there is a turbo M3 its around 800-900 bhp :evil:

bahnstormer said:
andrew, who has my car up in boston at 5psi was dynoing 255rhwp
Very respectable for so little boost, that's gotta be around 300BHP. Where abouts in NJ are you? Maybe we could race some time. ;)

Nice bahnstormer! Ive been thinking of going twin-screw supercharger for my m coupe when it finally comes out (400whp on the prototypes).

BTW, that supercharged widebody M3 on the cover of european car (in your picture), Ive seen that car in person several times. The amount of work tht went into it is insane.