The 2010 South Africa world cup thread!

Every team in blue shirts has been sent home now, Italy, France, Brazil.....

Disregard that, they should have seen more yellow, especially that Juan and Robinho people........

What an exiting game that was! Awesome result for the Dutchies. So much for Julio Cesar being the best goalie in the world!

that game made me want to vomit...never nice seeing a team that's playing worse go ahead. Holland has like one scoring opportunity and leads 2-1? and then whe game breaks down and holland gets some actual scoring opportunities and gets like one shot? 3-to-1 inside the box and you don't even get a shot? kuyt, seriously?

gotta get some beer and start cheering for uruguay now.

edit: one positive side though, hopefully this will make people blame dunga and get him the hell away from brazil's team? i mean he for instance didn't take pato in the team because he wanted grafite instead. then didn't let grafite play a single minute in the tournament, not even when you're 2-1 down in the quarter. what?

also now that holland has a pretty cheap ticket to the final this means the best game is probably going to be the semi final between argentina/germany and spain (presumably). after a game like that going against holland is not exactly exciting...whereas brazil against any of those three would've had all the ingredients of a classic.

Last edited:
I know a lot of Brazilians that were upset that Ronaldinho wasn't included.

that game made me want to vomit...never nice seeing a team that's playing worse go ahead. Holland has like one scoring opportunity and leads 2-1? and then whe game breaks down and holland gets some actual scoring opportunities and gets like one shot? 3-to-1 inside the box and you don't even get a shot? kuyt, seriously?

gotta get some beer and start cheering for uruguay now.

edit: one positive side though, hopefully this will make people blame dunga and get him the hell away from brazil's team? i mean he for instance didn't take pato in the team because he wanted grafite instead. then didn't let grafite play a single minute in the tournament, not even when you're 2-1 down in the quarter. what?

also now that holland has a pretty cheap ticket to the final this means the best game is probably going to be the semi final between argentina/germany and spain (presumably). after a game like that going against holland is not exactly exciting...whereas brazil against any of those three would've had all the ingredients of a classic.

Brazil COMPLETELY gave up the last 15 minutes. Extremely lazy and unprofessional if you ask me.

That was a nice shot. Looks like the blue uniform curse continues.

Beautiful '45 goal :cool: Keep it up ghanaians, kick those blue shirts out of this cup.

That looked like a hand ball, when the Uraguay players were blocking the ball.

Yep, they are still not out yet.

So, 30 minutes extra time. It?s has been a good game, a bit mad in places, but nonetheless very exciting.
Could go either way, but please NO PENALTY shoot out!

I agree....no penalty shootout. I hope Uruguay wins though! Only started watching from the 60th minute, but what a free kick from Forlan!