The 25 worst rappers of all time.

"25 Worst Rappers" would imply that there are good rappers. There aren't.

Pretty much exactly what Hidden Hunter said a few posts up......but true nonetheless :)

"25 Worst Rappers" would imply that there are good rappers. There aren't.

That's pretty narrow minded. You don't have to like something to acknowledge the fact that some better whatever it is than others.

*Proud Rap/Hip-Hop Lover*

Hmm, that list seems to about half right.

I love the internet. Post anything about rap on certain message boards and be greeted by the same lame-ass comments about how rap sucks. Predictable.

Someone mentioned Lil' Wayne earlier. I'm not really a Wayne listener but I do like this :
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vuyEgvCVYd8[/YOUTUBE]

Last edited:
I mostly listen to rap, I can't stand most mainstream rap but am also not as interested in some of the more obscure artists. Examples would be Jedi Mind Tricks and Immortal Technique, they are good but I don't really enjoy listening to their music as much.

I only recently started to like Wu-Tang Clan and its individual members. Here's a good song by GZA and Inspectah Deck, I don't think anyone is going to listen to it though.
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D3-WJo8eXzE[/YOUTUBE]

^You just now started listening to the Wu? My God, dude, I have or had every album they made between 1993 - 2000. Matter of fact, I still have a lot of it on cassette tape. The video/song you posted was from the GZA's second solo album Liquid Swords.

I remember going crazy because the CDs had bonus tracks on them that the cassettes didn't.

^You just now started listening to the Wu? My God, dude, I have or had every album they made between 1993 - 2000. Matter of fact, I still have a lot of it on cassette tape. The video/song you posted was from the GZA's second solo album Liquid Swords.

I remember going crazy because the CDs had bonus tracks on them that the cassettes didn't.

I was only 4 years old in 1993 :p
But I've been listening to Wu-tang on and off since middle school (for the last 6 years), I've only recently become really interested in them. I got Liquid Swords from my roommate actually, it's one of the most consistently good rap albums I've heard.

Fuck, I'm getting old! But yeah, Liquid Swords was/is hot. You should check out all of the Wu's back catalog. My favs of the solo albums were the GZA's Liquid Swords, Ol Dirty Bastards Return to the 36 Chambers, Method Man's Tical.

You have the first Wu album Enter the Wu-Tang? You gotta get that too.

Oh, here is something you aren't going to find. This is rare Capleton and Method Man single. I used to RIDE to this song, man!
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qnUz-BWo9PA[/YOUTUBE]

Yeah, you didn't miss much. I liked the 90s though (After 1990, I moved on from rap following the Vanilla Ice/MC Hammer days, and never looked back)

94-about 98 was a void of good music, after which it became bearable. Thankfully it was so bad I got turned onto some excellent stuff before my time.

As far as rappers go... "Nothin' but a G' thing" is a great song when the weather is perfect, something very rare in Missouri. "Today was a good day" is also nice when things just seem to be going your way. Thats about it, and only under the right circumstances.

94-about 98 was a void of good music, after which it became bearable.

I disagree, but we all have our own tastes when it comes to music :)

whats with all the hip hop hate? i guess you lot have only listened to the mainstream crap.

Example - What We Made
[YOUTUBE]LOOl08NQWU8[/YOUTUBE]

^True dat, there is proper hiphop, but as with lots of music styles, the good stuff isn't found in the mainstream. I wouldn't call myself a great hiphop lover, as i'm more of a metal person, but i do like certain hiphop songs, if you don't mind dutch lyrics, try some Osdorp Posse:
[youtube]axIlMDj_Mls[/youtube]

[embarassed] I always liked Ice Ice Baby [/embarassed]

What's so special about someone yelling the n-word and repeating the same thing over and over again? I was never into rap, never will.