The Apprentice (US)

Aston Martin

Proudly supports terrible french cars
Car(s)
Cactus and Panda Classic
Ok so the normal one is back, I haven't seen the normal US one since season 2.
The reason I stopped watching it was because every week was just an advertising/ product placement task.

Anyway this new one has the 2 hour format, all the candidates seem nice and for once every one seems talented. Steuart, Wade and the gay guy seem slimy. Davids a c***.

However it is kinda bullshit, if these people are that good they'd be able to find work or start their own business.
They get paid to be on the show, so why the fuck are they still claiming unemployment
benefits?

The womens office was awful and they're gonna kill each other... :cool:

I like the D.A for the final.

The Don mishearing "sweaty" as "slutty".:lol:

Wow great prizes for the winning PM.

You don't take a D.A into the boardroom you stupid bitch.

Last edited:
^
Thanks reading them now, I didn't think it started until this week. So thats why i'm a lil late.

Mahsa is fantastic.

Wow, i completely forgot about the apprentice, time to watch the first episode haha.

the UK version is completely awful, usually full of talentless hacks bitching at each other, passing the buck and kissing sugars ass, its absolutely cringe worthy. If i was sugar i wouldnt be offering anyone a job on account of their backstabbing, ignorance to technical matters, how completely full of themselves they are and their total incompetence.

i can only imagine what the US version is like...

The fuck it's only an hour long. :blink:
We didn't see Gene's interview.

The 42 minute format will kill this season.

"Don't even fricking look at me bitch." :lol:

The UK one sucks big time - where do they get these morons from? I saw a bit of the US one - was that Trump I saw? The contestants seem to be a bit more with it at least - but I got bored really quickly and went to find some wet paint to watch going dry.

^
They were showing the US Apprentice on BBC1 a while ago, but it was 5? years old.

Not the most exciting episode and probably the easiest task ever. I prefer the 2-hour format (Celebrity edition). I missed Ivanka.

Damn it, next weeks is a 42 minute one too. :(
Guess just the premier was 2 hours.

Episode 3
So after winning the second task she got to meet the former CEO of GE... and he gave her an online scholarship. I was ready to insult this, but I found out it's worth $21,000.

David's such a cock.
Miss Cougar California, the fuck? She must have been the only entrant.
Ivankas rack gets better every week.
"I just don't understand this butt-sniffing thing."
These people would stab their own mothers to get ahead... love it.
James shoulda said "Hows your wife?"

Episode 4
Tyana was right.
FFS David you pussy.
The guys teams was miles better, I didn't think the owner would like it.

Episode 5
Rockport fashion show, the first thing I thought was the guys should have the girls walk down the catwalk in their underwear, sadly the girls team decided to do that for the men.

Wade has two girls at home? Theres no way he's straight.
SteWart and Anand were fucking creepy as hell.
Amanda was invited to the fashion show... no Adrian? :lol:
"David what did you think of your selection to go up there and make a jerk out of yourself.."

Episode 6
"If it's Clint, I don't want his ass in my face."
Finally they all tell Don how much they hate David.

David has to go next week.

A few weeks passed...
Mahsa fired. :(
David fired finally
Anand fired... it wasn't Adrian in the elevator. :(

I hate team Fortitude.
Stephanies such a cunt.
Poppy "I love pink and sparkles" <_< She's useless.
Liza's awful.

Love team Octane
Love Clint
Brandys hot.
"I love fashion and I love music, I am also very interested in dentistry." What the fuck?

You would not hire Stephanie, such a bitch.
Octanes advert was far superior.
Fortitudes advert, was saying 'yeah watch that hockey game at work'... so the boss is paying you to watch TV at work? Not gonna happen. (Ok The Donald backed me up.)
Brandys fucked two presentations?

"Mahsa hands!!!" :lol:
Boom Stephanie you're fired... Liza gotta go next week.

Thanks for the update.

Honestly I think Liza(or whatever her name is), is far worse than Stephanie. Also Clint should win.

I was really enjoying last nights episode, but it ended so abruptly. Excited for the conclusion though.

Exactly^^ I quite enjoyed it too. However, that many things going wrong for Clint? Seems like Trump called the caterer and told him to cancel last minute.

Good season,but wrong person won. Not that they were bad, but still. Ambiguous on purpose for spoilers.