The "Ban the Person Above You" Game

Buffy_09

You may be able to ban me...but you will never take my FREEDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!

PaperBiro

Car(s)
a Veloster
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHbanned

PaperBiro

Car(s)
a Veloster
Banned for thinking were having crises about that, while we're actually having crises about the prospects of FREEDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!

PaperBiro

Car(s)
a Veloster
Banned because freedom in technology means racing a diesel engine.
We'e Scots laddy. Ya' think ya bett'r th'n 's wiyt' y' fancy techno-whatsit eh? T' hell wit' y' gleamin' motor carriages an' y' sissy trousers. We dun' need dem. We wear kilts 'cus w' c'n take t'e breeze l'ke a MAN! May y' never return to 'r lands!

That post just earned me a place behind the Racist Door.

Last edited:

ninjacoco

puffalump? inquire here!
Car(s)
'10 Lulzcer GTS, '84 Porschelump 944, '71 VW 411
Banned for failing to mention haggis.

PaperBiro

Car(s)
a Veloster
^^Banned because I could have also mentioned bagpipe music, Gordon Brown, tartan patterns, the weather and the fact that places like Glasgow consist of nothing but an old pensioner and goat tied to a post. But I didn't because I'm lazy.

PaperBiro

Car(s)
a Veloster
Banned because Buffy_09 is still above me. It does not state how much above it should be.