The "Ban the Person Above You" Game

Banned. A tongue is not bannable, but what it is doing could be banned. So you're banned too.

Band

Banned for incorrect Banning practice.

Banned for killing creativity!

Banned because I wanna give you a high five, but you have 2 beer bottles in hand and you keep jostling.

Banned because I'm on a bus!

I'm on a boat, motherfucker, don't you ever forget!

BANNED

I'd ban you but I'm busy talking to corporate, approving memos, leading workshops, remembering birthdays, directing workflows, my own bathroom, micromanaging, promoting synergy, hitting on Debra, getting rejected, swallowing sadness, sending faxes, calling a sex line, crying deeply, demanding a refund, eating a bagel, harassment lawsuit, no promotion, fifth of vodka, shitting on debra's desk, buying a gun, in my mouth, pussying out, puking on Debra's desk, jumping out the window, sucking a dude's dick, scoring some coke, crashing my car, sucking my own dick, eating some chicken strips, chopping my balls off, blacking out in the sewer, meeting a giant fish, fucking his brains out, turning into a jet, bombing the russians, crashing into the sun...

and now I'm dead.

Banned for choosing the last thing I said (in a rehash of the "Like a boss" song) amongst the plethora of other options given to you.

Maybe you confused him, banned!

You're the one who is confused. Banned.

That's usual for most of us, so confusion isn't a bad thing. Banned.

Bannnnnnned on the run.... Bannnnnnnned on the run!

Ban a Ban a Ban a Ban a
Ban a Ban a Ban a Ban a
Baaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnned!

Banned because ashspet is probably the only person who has played on this game forums the most, in terms of frequency and also consistency!

So you're trying (and failing) to ban me because I'm the sad person who hangs out in the shadows of the Game Forum? Banned.

BANNED. I DON'T NEED TO GIVE A REASON. YOU'RE JUST BANNED. SAY GOOD BYE TO YOUR POSTING DAYS. I'M ALERTING THE MODS OF ALL ENGLISH LANGUAGE FORUMS ON THE INTERNET AND TELLING THEM TO IP BLOCK YOU. YOU'LL NEVER SEE ANOTHER FORUM AGAIN. AND DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT USING A PROXY CUS I'LL HACK YO COMPUTA AND CRASH IT.

BANNED

Guppy needs to take his happy pills. Banned until you calm down.