The "Ban the Person Above You" Game

Banned for not following the news. Oh, and Ferrari cheats, or in the very least uses the FIA Beauracracy to outlaw any advantage competitors may have over them. Sore losers.

banned for not seeing it from the other side. Remember the tire thing and the engine durability thing. Bridgestone had the better short-term tire and they were testing mostly with ferrari, so the FIA outlawed tire changes to give an advantage to McLaren and Renault. before that, there was the engine durability hike so that ferrari couldn't use one race grenade engines, and that didn't work.

Banned for siding with Ferrari supporters.

*BUUUUUURRRRRRRPS!!!*

*silence*

*chirping crickets*

:tumbleweed:

Mhhh, banorized for not saying "Gesundheit"...

Banned because I woke up too early and only got a few hours sleep.

Bah.

Banned for not banning Fiete for that strange avatar he has.

Banned for poor grammar.

Banned for driving a vehicle with a name very similar to my vehicle leading ignorant auto parts store workers to think I drive a Toyota and attempt to give me Toyota parts.

Banned for thinking thinking that would be a bad thing - after enough parts go bad you could actually get a decent car.

:lol: It wouldn't take long either. The only thing worse than the rate it goes through fuel is the rate it goes through parts.

Banned AGAIN - this time for not banning me.

Banned for having the poserish FJ Cruiser in your sig, a car that was described as "a baby hummer". No it isn't, it's a sad parody of an awesome machine(Don't do Retro! Bad!).

Banned for not banning someone above you

Banned for caring about F1.