The "Ban the Person Above You" Game

Banned for not making him look it up himself :p

Banned for banning a rare act of kindness on my part - now I will go back to being Evil and putting babies on spikes.

Banned for not letting me ban Necx0 for spurning an act of generosity, especially a rare one from you.

Banned for banning a fellow member who can actually use and comprehend "$5 words."

Banned for not specifying the actual currency, eg $AU or $US

Banned for not knowing Blind_Io is from California.

Banned for having a female username

Banned for owning a Land Rover instead of the vastly superior Land Cruiser.

Banned because you make me all warm and fuzzy inside, and that makes me uncomfortable.

Banned for unmanily admitting he makes you feel warm and fuzzy.

Banned for owning a Land Rover instead of the vastly superior Land Cruiser.
Since I like you and respect your opinions, I'm going to pretend I didn't read that. :p It's not like every auto store or repair shop employee I've ever come across doesn't think I drive a Toyota anyway. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Banned for showing respect for a fellow forum users opinion.....this is the internet the land of mindless bias with no grounding in actual fact! :D

BANNED FOR BEING A COMPLETE AND UTTER MORON FOR NO REASON OTHER THAN I SAY SO AND I'M RIGHT BECAUSE I'M SO 1337!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11!!!!1!!!!!!

(I'm just kiiding, merely playing on your previous comment :p)

Banned for being a hypocrite.

Banned for having a motorbike

Banned for not banning Peter3hg for using my reason for banning Blind_Io that one time.

Banned for driving a Scion Tc - a car too small for me to drive with any comfort.