Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Every month

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Each full moon

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Once a year

Votes: 1 1.5%

• Total voters
I bathe pretty much everyday, maybe i'll skip a day but that's very rare.

Timing: in the evening usually, especially if I was out in the sun all day or was working out. Also any day when I wash sheets.

Basically every day here. When I gets dirty I will shower twice. After a day when I shower twice I might skip the next day, but that is really rare

Shower every morning. I don't feel quite right unless I've showered. And depending on how dirty I get at work or how hot the sweatbox of an apartment is, I might shower again in the evening.

I usually shower daily but since I work from home, what time of day I shower varies wildly. Sometimes in the evening, sometimes in the afternoon. If I'm going somewhere though (other than through a drive-thru for lunch), then I shower first.

I bathe when I can smell my junk on my hands.

Kidding...but I knew a guy who sais that once.

I do shower during the day before I go most anywhere; work, shopping, etc. I don't a sweat a lot but I do sweat easily, so I will often shower before bed, or else I feel "sticky." I havlong hair, and unfortunately my hair looks greasy quite quickly. I know that, if I stopped washing it so much, that my scalp would eventually calm down and I could get away with not washing it soo much...but I've tried that journey twice (of only washing it every 2-3 days), and each time, just ended up with oily skin, terrible acne around my hairline and dirty-looking hair for 3 weeks.

I don't feel quite right unless I've showered.

YES! I know what you mean!

EDIT

Why are we talking about our shower habits?

I take shower two times a day,in the morning and before go to bed.

I have a shower every morning at least. Since I have a habit of becoming oil stained and sweaty I'll have another if I'm going out or there is risk to the furniture. Amazingly I've been using sun cream in the last week so that calls for another shower too, hate the greasiness of the stuff.

We have always had electric showers, don't know if I could cope relying on hot water from a tank.

Last edited:
Really depends on the season, the temperature, and what I've done during the day. For example, I can't justify having a shower every day during winter, that's just a waste of heating power, water, to wash off basically nothing at all (Unless I've worked out, been in contact with garbage, etc).

During sweaty summer, once a day, or even twice a day sometimes, even if they're just soap-less refreshing showers.

Sounds like "1, sometimes 2 times day" would be the runaway winner.

Does anyone actually take baths on a regular basis? The only time I do is if I've been exerting myself and my back is twinging or something like that and I want to try and ease up my muscles.

I usually shower every morning/when I get up. If it's a gym day I work out in the morning then shower. During the summer I tend to take a shower before bed as I feel gross otherwise so that's showering twice a day.

Tub stuff I only do when my back is fucked up and I need a soak.

Does anyone actually take baths on a regular basis? The only time I do is if I've been exerting myself and my back is twinging or something like that and I want to try and ease up my muscles.

*Insert general old man comment here* :p

Bath went the way of the dinosaurs when the bathroom was stripped and refitted a couple of months ago. I'll never miss it.

I have a combination routine: First I take a quick rinse-off shower, then I take a bath. - As said, twice a day.
Btw: While in the Army I mostly went Crocodile Dundee: Washing your dirty clothes and yourself at the same go. :D

I take a bath once in a great while. It is hard to find a bubble bath that doesn't smell floral or girly; CVS pharmacy sells a jug of aloe vera scented that is pretty nice and neutral.