The best ever Clarkson,Hammond and May Quotes

No Boss said:
rjvracing said:
Hammond: "The corner is as strange to Americans as small portions and a president that can spell"

Haha! that's a good one. I don't remember ever hearing that before. For somereason I seem to be one of the few Americans that actually find it entertaining when they make fun of us.

I find the America-teasing amusing too. It seems too humourous, but it can be true at times. :p

BlaRo said:
rjvracing said:
May: "What Do We Want??"
Clarkson: "A Range Rover!!!"
May: "When Do We Want It??"
Hammond: "As Soon As We Can Arrange Easy Financing!!"
:lmao: :lmao: Which episode was that?

They were having a protest against buses in response to some environmentals breaking in to a Range Rover factory in episode 06x01 - 2005-05-22 at approx. 12.30 min.

tloekke said:
BlaRo said:
rjvracing said:
May: "What Do We Want??"
Clarkson: "A Range Rover!!!"
May: "When Do We Want It??"
Hammond: "As Soon As We Can Arrange Easy Financing!!"
:lmao: :lmao: Which episode was that?

They were having a protest against buses in response to some environmentals breaking in to a Range Rover factory in episode 06x01 - 2005-05-22 at approx. 12.30 min.
Thanks. Come to think of it, I do remember that bit... :think:

Hammond:" You'd be killed..to the death."
Jeremy: "I went to a petrol station in Norfolk and handed over my credit card. The boy at the till put it in the cash drawer."
James: "Eggs come from cows"

Evo7 said:

:lmao: :lmao:

I almost forgot about that...definitely one of my favorite interactions between the three of 'em. :thumbsup:

I'm not gonna take you to the hospital, come down to the shed...

JC

That's great! :lol: :thumbsup: :mrgreen:

Electrastar~Indochine said:
Sirocco said:
Evo7 said:

I almost forgot about that...definitely one of my favorite interactions between the three of 'em. :thumbsup:

Not quite right. James said that eggs come from the milkman.

Cool, thanks for the correction ;) ...I gotta dig that one up and watch it again. :thumbsup:

Sirocco said:
Sirocco said:
Evo7 said:

Cool, thanks for the correction ;) ...I gotta dig that one up and watch it again. :thumbsup:

Yeah, thanks. My excuse is that it was late at night so I couldn't be bothered to re-watch the episode. :)

Clarkson [01x07]: "I think next week we won't bother doing anything to do with the enivronment, I think we might kick a few barn owls to death just for fun" :lol:

JC: " if you dont mend it, im gonna bone ur dog"

Hammond: " i love that two years wait for a focus estate diesel"

May: " assuming you can get your fat swollan sweaty stumps of inbred fingers to push 5"

these were just from one episode(6x4) . i cant think of an ultimate one, infact they are all the ultimate.

Ok, since I am a VW fan this one I enjoyed quite a bit. Dont remember what episode but it should be accurate since I originally put it in a word doc with other quotes I enjoy from other people/shows.

"This car does everything you could possibly want from a car, I mean you can take the children to school comfortably and safely and practically and then after you've dropped them off you can drive home...like you've sat on a wasp!" - JC Reviewing the MkV Golf Gti

This one I like for obvious reasons, again not sure where it's from...

James May from Top Gear - "The German word for nipple, is Brustwartz - Breast Wart. Here I feel is a nation that can be relied upon to make a man's car."

"Actually, that's why they call it an F360...you say "F___!" and then you do a 360." :lmao:

James May. Who else? :thumbsup:

From the news in episode 05x02, its a long one but one of the best rants ever

May - Talking about Bill Bryson (an american who leads the council for the protection of rural England)

If there's one thing I can't stand, its beardy, sanctimonious, patronising Americans in tartan trousers coming to England trying to persuade us to turn it into a museum. He wants the East-End full of cheeky Cotney chaps pushing wheelbarrows full of eels and he wants Northerners to be industrialists with big braces and blokes dying of the consumption. "Morning Bill, i've got the consumption its traditional alright." Bill, if you're watching ok, you won't be watching obviously because we're not talking about steam engines or longboats or bear-baiting, but if you happened to have tuned in by mistake, we're not interested in your views of stupid americans who come over here with their big video cameras saying "Gee I love your history its just so old", SOD OFF.

Sirocco said:
Evo7 said:

Can't have James looking too stupid now, can we? ;)

Sirocco said:
Sirocco said:
Evo7 said:

Me again, Ok...I can't seem to find this episode.
Obviously doing a word search for eggs and milkman won't do me much good in the Excel guide. :roll:
Anyone remember what episode this was from, I'm dying to watch it again.

I liked when Clarkson was comparing todays supercars to the supercars of the 80's.

"Supercars are supposed to run over Arthur Scargill and then run over him again for good measure. They're designed to melt ice caps, kill the poor, poison the water table, destroy the ozone layer, decimate indigenous wildlife, recapture the Falkland Islands and turn the entire third world into a huge uninhabitable desert......but only after they knicked all the oil."

Sirocco said:
Sirocco said:
Sirocco said:
Evo7 said:

Me again, Ok...I can't seem to find this episode.
Obviously doing a word search for eggs and milkman won't do me much good in the Excel guide. :roll:
Anyone remember what episode this was from, I'm dying to watch it again.

I think it is 7x05 ;)