The best ever Clarkson,Hammond and May Quotes

There was this one episode where they were doing a cheap car program and James's car breaks down as usual and Hammond and JC debate whether to stay or not.

And then Hammond radios in and says "Well let me put it to you this way" and then pulls away :D

I'm thinking it was the "Supercars for less than a 2 year old Mondeo" challenge. Season 7 episode 4.

I think it was the 2 door coupes for less than ?1500 that isn't a Porsche (Series 6, Episode 2)

It was when James Jags wipers packed up and stopped. And Jeremy and Richard was wondering whether to go and help him or have a drink.

I think it was the 2 door coupes for less than ?1500 that isn't a Porsche (Series 6, Episode 2)

It was when James Jags wipers packed up and stopped. And Jeremy and Richard was wondering whether to go and help him or have a drink.

You are correct.

JC : "What I was hoping for, was The Godfather 2 ... And what it is, is Police Acadamy 7"
RH : "Yes, that is emmanuelle in bangkok which .... "
JC : ":blink:"
RH : ".... :mrgreen: wasn't that good"

Last edited:
"Mmmmmmmmmm, racey"

Woman trying to get out of the Tuscan 2...
"You'll not get through there, love."

Jimmy in the scooterman test...

"I don't wanna go in, because it's full of lesbians dancing."

Sat next to a Frenchie... "The interesting thing about the French nation, I think because they are essentially peasants and communists, is that they are quite good at the fairly small and fairly simple car."

"Would you mind holding my helmet."

Man buys 25k A-Class... which was in stock at the dealer.
"He must have been laughing his head off."

Last edited:
"The Germans ALWAYS aim high. Stalingrad by Christmas and the World by Easter. And then we'll sort out Rover..." :D

- Jeremy Clarkson 3x07.

:lol:

He actually stole that from me, I think*. The first time I used it (20 or more years ago), friends' reactions were pretty much what the studio reaction was - "is it really in that order.. *thinks it through* ... oh yeah *urine stains on jeans*"

* Although there is always the chance I heard it from someone else beforehand, I guess

Suck, squeeze, bang, blow is a very old adage to remember the sequence of the 4-stroke engine.

Richard Hammond: Oh I can't get that out of my mind where I've just been .. Stuck between Jeremy's legs in a Dutch three wheeler ... ohh boy!
James May: Shut up.

(After the Carver segment)

Jeremy: Things I would rather do include presenting next week's show while gently cupping James scrotum. (I forget what that was in preference to)

Jeremy: (about the "I have never" game) And if you're losing, you just come out with "I have never used a tampon"
James: I have.
Jeremy: You've used a tampon?

(and the rest of that conversation is brilliant as well)

Last edited:
Jeremy: Things I would rather do include presenting next week's show while gently cupping James scrotum. (I forget what that was in preference to)

10x07, while they're talking about being sold to Korea.

from my memory, forgive me if it?s not 100% acurate

RH "Jeremy, have you recently called bus-drivers 'nazis'?
JC "I didn?t"
RH "yes you did"
JC "No I didn?t, I said they were little Hitlers and Murderers."

From the Top gear drive time radio show :
RH : Jeremy, go.
JC : ITS ALL COMPLETELY HOPELESS.
RH : Thats the travel with Jeremy Clarkson (ending jingle)

From the Top gear drive time radio show :
RH : Jeremy, go.
JC : ITS ALL COMPLETELY HOPELESS.
RH : Thats the travel with Jeremy Clarkson (ending jingle)

I want that MP3 for an error event sound for my laptop!

And another from Jeremy;

JESUS IS HERE!![video=youtube;-8y89NMDMBU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-8y89NMDMBU[/video]

Last edited:
Richard Hammond: Oh I can't get that out of my mind where I've just been .. Stuck between Jeremy's legs in a Dutch three wheeler ... ohh boy!
James May: Shut up.

(After the Carver segment)

Jeremy: (about the "I have never" game) And if you're losing, you just come out with "I have never used a tampon"
James: I have.
Jeremy: You've used a tampon?

(and the rest of that conversation is brilliant as well)

Ah thanks for that. It's a good one.