The best ever Clarkson,Hammond and May Quotes

?"..Racing cars which have been converted for road use never really work. It?s like making a hardcore adult film, and then editing it so that it can be shown in British hotels. You?d just end up with a sort of half hour close up of some bloke?s sweaty face..."

"Good afternoon, AA emergency breakdown services, you're speaing to Eileen. How can I help you?"
"Yes, i'm going to be eaten by dogs, and i'm a pregnant woman and i'm all on my own."

When did JC say to Hammond "Did you read about short people? You're rubbish in bed and useless at work". Would like to find the exact quote before I post that one :D

Series 6, episode 4, in the news when Hammond makes fun of Clarkson's broken Ford GT.

I really love those "biker-quotes" from Jeremy:

Jeremy: The reason I don't ride a motorcycle is because I have a large brain.
Jeremy: The reason why crash helmets are small is because people who wear them haven't got a brain. Otherwise they'd have a car.

Jeremy: Get a car and some proper clothes for God's sake!

James, describing the RR Ghost:

"And here it is. Two hundred thousand pounds worth of power, prestige and...[gestures towards rear seats]...peeled cows."

also, James on 13x06

'you've given me the baby, now get in the back'

:lmao: One of the best ever. I remember having to pause at the time and take a few minutes to compose myself before continuing viewing. On a par with "pull off at the services"!

JC to JM on 16x01:
"so you're saying Because I've got 3 children, I'm causing Fuel prices to go up..... and because you spill your seeds alone....." :lmao:

Hi guys (and nota dudes),

First post, long time lurker.

I'm a bit surprised no one mentioned this. I can't remember the exact words but it was a back and forth between clarkson and hammond about how cats have AWD but dogs are RWD so dogs oversteer. Anyone know the wording and or the episode? I have them all but I can't seem to find it. I know its pretty early.

I also love:

RH: Before I was killed, I was in Dubai, and I still am.
JC: This will no doubt be Hammond in this tiny Porsche behind me. (during R8 test)
JM: Watch This! (when entering the water during first amphibous challenge)

Richards line about oversteer and understeer was great too.

I'm a bit surprised no one mentioned this. I can't remember the exact words but it was a back and forth between clarkson and hammond about how cats have AWD but dogs are RWD so dogs oversteer. Anyone know the wording and or the episode? I have them all but I can't seem to find it. I know its pretty early.

07x06 - Mazda MX-5 test.

Dicky driving the 190 Cosworth S03E05...

"In fact in it's day, Martin Brundle said this had one of the best handling saloon car chassis's anywhere in the world... and he knows what he's talking about."

:lol:

There was this one episode where they were doing a cheap car program and James's car breaks down as usual and Hammond and JC debate whether to stay or not.

And then Hammond radios in and says "Well let me put it to you this way" and then pulls away :D

Oh and also, when JC tells a story when he visited Texas:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N4uiOKAHH5M

The american accent is hilarious. Hahaha.