The best ever Clarkson,Hammond and May Quotes

Why wouldn't he need it? Still don't get it :?

Allegedly some rock stars used to stuff their trousers with long cylindrical objects. The subject of Clarkson's story suggests that he would have had a sufficient package even without that.

Allegedly some rock stars used to stuff their trousers with long cylindrical objects. The subject of Clarkson's story suggests that he would have had a sufficient package even without that.

All right, didn't know that bit with rockstars. :D :D

Thanks!

Just heard another great one from James. When talking about a TVR "That's a ticket to a festival of plastic death".

47040397NA.jpg

:clarkson: "Telling people at a dinner party you drive a Nissan Almera is like telling them you?ve got the ebola virus and you?re about to sneeze. "

Topical. I know.

Dicky: Even I can slither about in that and sort it out. It's...
Jezza: It's got a sticky front and a loose back end.
Dicky: And who doesn't like that?
Jezza: Yeah, exactly.
Dicky: Not a phrase for a first date, obviously.

:clarkson: "I wouldn't allow anyone I knew and liked to ride a motorcycle, that's why I encourage May and Hammond to ride theirs as much as possible."

I know this an old thread but as it's a quote one I hope nobody minds the necro.

Clarkson: And so with 10 miles to go my range has finally reached naught... but still the magic Jaaaaaag soldiers on.

Clarkson: You've heard of the milk of human kindness? Prepare to suckle on it!

I know this an old thread but as it's a quote one I hope nobody minds the necro.

Clarkson: And so with 10 miles to go my range has finally reached naught... but still the magic Jaaaaaag soldiers on.

Clarkson: You've heard of the milk of human kindness? Prepare to suckle on it!
Always brings back a smile to think of when they said these things.