The Best Fastfood Chain?

The Best Fastfood Chain?

• Total voters

La Chaton

Not A Dude
Car(s)
Umm.. the imaginary one in my mind
OMG you crazy man! How can you forget Arby's?!
I LOVE KFC too but it's so fattening and nasty for yuo, and the nearest one is like 45 minutes away in the middle of nowhereghettoland.
Oh yeah, and Wendy's is pretty good too...

TC

aka TomCat
I tried Chipotle for lunch today. Got a carnitas burrito with pico, black beans, rice, and sour cream. And it was damn good. :thumbup:

Jacobfox

Car(s)
VW GTI 4-Door (MKVI)
Burgers: In-N-Out
Mexican-ish: Chipotle
Chicken: Harold's Chicken Shack (1/2 dark hot sauce ftmfw)
Chinese/Asian: Noodles Etc.
Indian: Rajun Cajun

La Chaton

Not A Dude
Car(s)
Umm.. the imaginary one in my mind
Wow, there are a lot of fast food places. Not that I didn't know that I just never thought about it...

Also, I'm glad to finally know what a Kebab is, I've heard that a good few times and I'm always like, "WTF?"

I don't often eat fast food though, only like once or twice a month, but unfortunately I do enjoy it quite a bit. :)

un-dee

I hate your sig!
Car(s)
Golf IV 2.0
A good D?ner most of the time, not too easy to find but its much better value for money than all that McD and Burger King crap, which is just a ripoff these days. Also it tastes better when its properly done, and I mostly go to places I know.

D-Fence

Mrs. IceBone
Car(s)
John Pooper Works
Well as we only have those here:

McDonalds: Highly overpriced and disgusting, only the nuggets are eatable.
KFC: Good quality, delicious, expensive
BurgerKing: Way better quality food than McDonalds, better price-value, better tasting
Subways: Delicious, best quality, quite ok price-balue relationship, stuff not covered in fat, my favourite

Dann

Car(s)
VW Golf
Only fastfood chain I visit is Wok to walk, nice and fresh noodles which I racon is actually pretty healthy.
Just to bad it isn't very well represented outside the netherlands (7 in the netherlands and 8 others scattered around the world)

Blind_Io

"Be The Match" Registered
DONOR
Car(s)
06 Nissan XTerra Off Road, 00 VFR800, 07 ST1300
I still prefer my locally owned shops to the chains in most cases. Around here there is no excuse to go to a chain for a burrito when there are so many good authentic taquerias around. The same goes for Indian and Asian food.

cvrefugee

Car(s)
2005 Scion xB
I still prefer my locally owned shops to the chains in most cases. Around here there is no excuse to go to a chain for a burrito when there are so many good authentic taquerias around. The same goes for Indian and Asian food.
I'm either a pussy or I have a weak stomach, but whenever I go to the authentic places I get a stomach ache afterwards. Not always, but most of the time. However, I always get horchata, that stuff is delicious!

Blind_Io

"Be The Match" Registered
DONOR
Car(s)
06 Nissan XTerra Off Road, 00 VFR800, 07 ST1300
I think I see your problem...

Donington

Forum Addict
Car(s)
'05 Honda Civic Type-R
Fatburger

Little Chef, since they closed a lot of thier crappier restaurants they have got a lot better.

Wimpy sucks, AVOID!

D-Fence

Mrs. IceBone
Car(s)
John Pooper Works
Well I love Subway too, but apart from the sub of the day its really awfully fucking expensive.
We get 15% students discount here :D and my parents get themselves some subways while I am in my uni town and I collect all their discount stamps ^^ so it's pretty ok......