The Best Modern Limousine

The Best Modern Limousine

• Total voters
Hi, I think I've heard of you AMG. My name is Bentley and I make a V8 with 774lb/ft of torque, which is less than what the SSC, Veyron and CCXR can produce but we make do.

Bentley, good sir, I respect your effort but I couldn't help but notice that you were not in this poll. I also could not help but notice your headlights in my rear-view mirror. :wave:

Maybach is only for those with TOO much money.

S600=Easy Driving
760Li=Technological goodness
A8=Das Audi.
Phaeton=Value.

I'll take a rented Lincoln Town Car with a driver. If someone else is driving, and it's a limo so therefore someone else is, I just want a drowsiness-inducing ride and a big chamber to lie down in. Anything else defeats the purpose of a limo; then it becomes a car, which tacks on a whole new layer of qualities.

Ye olde Lincoln Town Car is missing :(

I'd go for one of the germans... Probably I'd choose the S65 just for the engine. Second choice would be the A8L and third place goes for the 760li.

A8 W12. Love it in black, looks so mean.

Phaeton in black debadged, Audi A8 W12 or Bentley Arnage in British racing green.

Even though it propably isn't a limo I'd have to go for the XJR. Proper old school supercharged power in a subtle body.

In terms of luxury I would have a Roller, but if I wanted to drive myself I'd have an Audi S8.

That pretty much covers it.

What about the Audi S8? Thats the one to have, but out of those I'd either have the Maybach 62S.

I don't want something as shouty as the Rolls or Maybach. The Merc is too common, and the VW and BMW just aren't quite there or to my taste. The Audi would be my second choice, but is still too 'business exec' like. I'd have the Jaguar because even though it looks kinda businessman-like, you wouldn't look as showy and you could use it as a family saloon without it seeming too OTT as well. That's my opinion anyway.

I voted RR Phantom, the best of the best in the class, IMO. But there's a number of choices missing what about Maserati Quatroporte or the Bentley Flying Spur. But if not the Phantom, I'd go for Audi A8 W12 in black please - the thing looks like an expensive suit :)

a maybach is basically a longer s class complet waste of money.

If i were to be driven around, RR Phantom. If i had to drive it, BMW 760Li or even more ideal would be a Bentley Arnage T with Mulliner coachwork.