Ownership Verified: The blue Fiesta diesel van driver of Finland

Galantti

Is all about the suomibass
DONOR
Car(s)
VW id3, Honda NM4 Vultus
So gaiz i have to inform you that i didn't (yet?) buy Audi S6 in blue, but i needed something with bigger trunk for the work (and getting car from work means loosing km-compensation so no to that).

I bought a 2013 Fiesta SportVan!

Since Germans hate diesel, its a 1.6L Tdci with 95HP and 5 speed manual and 84k km! :D

Reason for getting it:

1000L trunk with 490kg load capasity!!!!

And i hope this will suffice for the owning pic

edited... Specs include: manual aircon, webasto fuel heater with gsm remote, bluetooth, wing at the back, Ford SYNC tm, Studded winter tires on 15" alloy rims, darkened rear windows, All seats heated!, erm airbags :D

Topic quoted from Telegram D:

Last edited:
Yay!

Well it's an upgrade from a surrender-monkey's banana so I guess I approve. ;)

Well it's an upgrade from a surrender-monkey's banana so I guess I approve. ;)

I didn't sell the ds3 btw :D

The fastest thing on earth! A diesel ford van! :D
Digging the color!

Damn, I knew I should have gotten the blue MX-5 before it was gone, it seems there's a trend :p

Looks neat! Never knew they existed as "vans". Though I guess there is no way to tell from the outside.

The fastest thing on earth! A diesel ford van! :D
Digging the color!

:lol:

Congrats on picking a car in the correct colour!! Looks good!

thanks, i was looking a blue car for a while too.

I feel honored. :lol:

Your line was perfect!

Damn, I knew I should have gotten the blue MX-5 before it was gone, it seems there's a trend :p

Looks neat! Never knew they existed as "vans". Though I guess there is no way to tell from the outside.

i knew of the vans, but untill last week, i was "unaware" of them as how big the space is.

I'm not sure if it's cooler with or without the panel? :hmm:

CV09_FiSprtVan_13.jpg

Last edited:
I'm not sure if it's cooler with or without the panel? :hmm:
Dunno about coolness, but with the panel you can tell it is a van. And that is not a good thing, as vans have a fixed 100 km/h limit. Of course cops can get the data from the plates anyway, but that's a bit too clear tell on the highway.:rolleyes:

So i emtied the trunk and climbed in to get better view of the dash (as a panorama):

and i can sit confortable-ish in the back :D

I hate you because, we don't get 2 door fiestas.

approved.. especially the color!