The Confessional

vegasrebel29

Suckin' dic* bought this title
Car(s)
Chevrolet Silverado
Here you will be absolved of your sins. We understand it is sometimes difficult to make it to a church to confess, but with modern technology, the confessional can now come to you! Remember, the confessional is not just for Catholics. In fact, the word "Catholic" means "universal." Forgiveness is for everyone (except TV evangelists). Yes, even YOU can find salvation here.

And I promise I won't touch you.

Here's how it works: Post your sin.
Voila! Instant absolution.

Last edited:
I don't actually know how to drive a manual.

all my sins would probably get me banned... if there was a way to do it without anyone knowing who i am this could actually be kind fun utill then i always have /b

also i killed my first car by never changing the oil in it ever... 12k miles... yeah... i am expecting some neg rep for that one. in my defense it was a plymouth reliant k so nothing of value was lost

My sin is never confessing any sins online where they are easily searchable and will live forever.

But hey, have fun with your self-inflicted public humiliation.

I once ruined my bicycle's front derailleur by driving the bicycle really fast on tough terrain. The front derailleur cable got loose and the chain "ate it" (It sounds better in Hebrew)