The cute thread

005sfwat

I saw that yesterday, and I found it severely creepy.

https://pic.armedcats.net/b/bl/blayde/2011/05/07/1hUh9.jpg

Minus the bowtie, that looks exactly like my cat Alex the day i got him.

I saw that yesterday, and I found it severely creepy.

You can actualy go to jail for having that on your computer in this country I think......

I pity anybody who cant see that clip for its sweetness and innocence. There is nothing sexual in there. It isn't sinister, exploitative or creepy, its just cute.

I think the world has become far too paranoid.

Fucked up more like. Most people have an opinion on what goes on in the media and public domain when it comes to children/perceived exploitation of children etc. Not many will pick up a phone to report suspected abuse of a neighbour towards their own children because they don't want to 'get involved'.

I pity anybody who cant see that clip for its sweetness and innocence. There is nothing sexual in there. It isn't sinister, exploitative or creepy, its just cute.

Paranoid?
Try living in a country that has seen so many Child abuse cases and scandals that the public opinion has concluded that any male over 18 who is single must automaticly be a phedophile and false accusations have become the nr1 weapon in divorce settlements.....Good thing I hate kids.

Thanks for jumping to conclusions and assuming the reason I disliked this video is because my perverted mind immediately saw that video as sexual in nature. I never said that it was and that's why I found it creepy.

But yeah, it is exploitative. Those kids are going to grow up one day and the internet will still be around, I know I sure wouldn't have wanted such a video of me floating around on the internet as I made my way through the social hell of middle/high school.

Plus, what I find most creepy is the parent's voice in the background. Yes, she tells the kids to stop a few times, but she doesn't even try to make them stop or even appear to sound serious to them. She keeps telling them to not kiss on the lips, while calmly continuing to film the situation so she can post it on YouTube later and get her five minutes of fame.

The purpose of a house cat is to amuse its caretakers, can't say the same for children.