The driver bashing thread

nicjasno

BMW Perfectionist
DONOR
Car(s)
'89 BMW E30 325iT, '95 BMW E36 318ti compact
The title says it all i belive, and it was shown in the technical discussion thread, that this is a topic worth exploring, so here we go.

This thread is ment to debate our missapproval about a drivers on and off-track actions. Ok, we could squeeze some approval in there, but it's mostly about dissaprooval.

Maybe we could continue with the Vettel-Hamilton bashing from the said thread to begin, no? :) <_<

Last edited:
Alex Yoong was shit and I can't care what all you retarded fanboys think.

If a mod is up to it, he can move the said posts from the technical developments thread into here for starters.

Um...Vettel cut his hair and my inner fangirl DOES NOT APPROVE.

If a mod is up to it, he can move the said posts from the technical developments thread into here for starters.

fwiw, I wasn't bashing, I was just responding, because I wasn't about to let some misinformed/ill informed opinion have the last word on a matter :p

When Hamilton crashed out in Spain, my mate and I high-fived. I despise that little twat.

That felt good, like confession or talking to a psychologist :)

I would love to see Alonso and Hamilton in a head on crash on the last lap :p

I hate this bling stuff in monaco. Button and hamilton getting jewelry applied to their helmets and steering wheels... i mean everybody is cutting budgets, and they do this... Hypocrites.

^ I don't like McLaren all that much, but they didn't pay a cent for it. It was a sponsor who did it, so in fact they were paid for it. It had a positive effect on their budget.

When Hamilton crashed out in Spain, my mate and I high-fived. I despise that little twat.

QFT.

i yellled "NOOOOOOO!" so loud my sister came down to check what was wrong :?

i yellled "NOOOOOOO!" so loud my sister came down to check what was wrong :?

Exact same thing here. Felt like Monza 09. :(

I would love to see Alonso and Hamilton in a head on crash on the last lap :p

I'm more interested at seeing a fist fight between Alonso and hamilton :p

I was so upset, didn't even watch the last lap.

I remember that. You left the IRC channel cos I was laughing uncontrollably at hamilton's crash.

Last edited:
I would pay good money to see a duel to the death between Trulli and Sutil involving the swinging of brick-filled handbags....or large slimy fish, whichever is more entertaining. Such a great opportunity to get rid of one over-the-hill serial complainer and hypocrite, and one underachieving crash magnet with a stupid run.

Wait....

WAT?

Blame the cold medicine..... :blink:

Last edited:
Can I open my driver bashing account?

Sebastian Vettel:

If he gets done by Mark Webber this weekend where to from here?

He has a new chassis, he mentally can't move the blame from himself. Could this be a start of a downward spiral, or will this harden him up and make him a future champion?

People generally accept that Sebastian is the more talented driver, but I think he may not be the better race car driver. Talent without technical nous, the ability to play mental games with opponents both on and off the track and how a driver forms relationships with his crew and his team to get the best out of them is wasted talent. MSC was/is the master at this...

...however...

I may be totally wrong on Seb, he may have it all in hand (and it may really be a chassis), rock on the weekend! :D

Mark Webber:

If it turns out the reason he was winning simply was a Vettel chassis problem (assuming Vettel gets pole and blows everybody to the weeds), there goes any self confidence he has. However he has been in the game a while, so mentally he may be able to justify it somehow?

Webber evidently had the sh*ts up big time after Sebastians (brilliant) move in Malaysia

By making such a song and dance about this chassis issue, I think RB may have done a dis-service to both of their drivers in the mind games department.

This also assumes there are no decent on track battles between him and Seb. I don't think either driver is desperate enough to punt the other one off the road. I can imagine the team boss, if one did....

I would pay good money to see a duel to the death between Trulli and Sutil involving the swinging of brick-filled handbags....or large slimy fish, whichever is more entertaining. Such a great opportunity to get rid of one over-the-hill serial complainer and hypocrite, and one underachieving crash magnet with a stupid run.

Wait....

WAT?

Blame the cold medicine..... :blink:

*giggle* :lol:

As for the cold medicine, I had my tonsils out a few weeks ago, now I have the flu....damn its almost a month off....not happy! :(

Last edited: