The driver bashing thread

Meh, my bad. Should have written "re-sign". I bet he's really regretting it. What other likely possible maybe hypothetically teams were available?

It's a double edged sword for the poor guy. He's in the best car he can be in, and he knows any other options mean that his chances are much lower. Lose Lose, in a way. A bit like Rubens at Ferrari, actually.

Webber isn't that quick of a guy anyway. He's par with most F1 guys but he's no genius, he just finds himself in the fastest car on the grid (exactly like Button last year). Yeah he's getting some flak from his own team but it's part of the job. He has nowhere else to go, if he changes teams next year, it's gonna be to a shitty team (kind of what Red Bull was at the beginning), so if I were him I'd either stay or retire. Its no time in his career to go to a smaller team.

damn you Alonso, always whining and complaining, cant get the speed and make an overtaking move stick so you ask your team to help you out

When Ferrari eventually don't win either of the championships this year they will look even more stupid. ;)

damn you Alonso, always whining and complaining, cant get the speed and make an overtaking move stick so you ask your team to help you out

It is hardly fair to blame Alonso, other than for the whining, but that is hardly new as he has always been a whiner.

It is hardly fair to blame Alonso, other than for the whining, but that is hardly new as he has always been a whiner.

Alonso making a fuss about it though will surely have helped push things more to happening.

Yes you have to blame him, in press conference when he was asked if he asked the team to let him through? He didn't say no, he had some bullshit and irrelevant answer. This suggests he actually asked the team after failing himself on track.

Did you hear a radio message that said: Tell him to let me by? No. What more is there to say?

Don't deviate. The subject is Alonso whining to get a pass. He didn't outright request it...just whinged. Probably had no idea what is going to happen.

That is just going by what aired on the FOM feed, we simply heard Alonso say "This is ridiculous."

Yes, but do you think they would cut there? All broadcasts are now public. Keep that in mind.

I'd still like to take a weedwhacker to those eyebrows.

{ whirrrrrrrrrrrr }

Alonso is a piece of shit. Burger King is probably his favorite place to eat because he gets to HAVE IT HIS WAY. :rofl:

:blowup:

Vettel is a little whinger. A podium isn't good enough for him. He's asleep at the restart and he complains about how he's behind Mark

Check out the formula1.com race edit and you'll hear him whinge about being a loser.