'83 Alfasud, '77 GTV
Hahaha, I hadn't heard that bit from Vettel on the radio until now:

"How the fuck is Mark in front? How is that possible??!!!!"

:lol: :roflmao:

mpicco

Forum Addict
Car(s)
R19
Lol@that... But he's right though, the kind of strategy, pushing like that with soft tyres that had been rolled for 40 laps, it was unbelievable.

Goob

Car(s)
2007 BMW 328xi
lol love this thread.

I hate Alanslow
I hate Douchemacher
I hate Vetter (cant come up with a pet name for the fucker ... give it time)

Goob

Car(s)
2007 BMW 328xi
on the positive side.

I like Barrichello he just whines too much
I like Webber even tho he is absolutelly useless without the best car out there
I like Button even tho he is absolutelly useless without the best car out there
I like Hamilton even tho he wears lipstick
I like Kobayashi 'cause he is Japanese and he is not crap like all the other Japanese F1 drivers before him.
I like Kubica cause he looks like a hobo and I feel for him

tezgm99

Car(s)
'14 Ford Fusion Titanium AWD
not really bashing a driver, just the team owner....so Sebastian is inexperienced, is he? Well, one could claim Webber is too since this is also his second season with a car capable of being at the front, like Vettel. Also, both Lewis and Robert were mighty consistant in 2008 and they both had raced in less GP's than Vettel has at this point in time.

I don't buy it, Mr Horner.

MattD1zzl3

2 Slow 2 Noisy
Car(s)
1996 & 2003 Mazda Miatas, 1995 Chevy Camaro Z28
Yea, im pretty sure vettel was racing in formula 1 before hamilton was, and hamilton almost won one world championship, and won another.

vikiradTG2007

Forum Addict
Car(s)
Working on it
Yea, im pretty sure vettel was racing in formula 1 before hamilton was, and hamilton almost won one world championship, and won another.
Vettel's proper debut was only in mid-2008, and he had a single race as a substitute in 2007.

EDIT: Sorry, several races in '07, full-season debut in '08, but the point stands, Hamilton made his debut first.

Last edited:

shad_68

DOOD looks like a lady
Car(s)
FiST in mah butt
not really bashing a driver, just the team owner.... [...]

I don't buy it, Mr Horner.
Horner isn't the team owner, he's the team pricipal. And I don't think he's allowed to actually say whats really on his mind.

tezgm99

Car(s)
'14 Ford Fusion Titanium AWD
he subbed for Kubica at Indy before replacing Speed with half a dozen races to go or something from memory.

RdKetchup

Snow Mexican Surender Monkey
DONOR
Car(s)
FoRS, Japanese touring triple
I used to be a fan of Hamilton, I love his aggressive driving style, and the guy definitly has raw talent. Then he got a twitter account.

He comes off as the most annoying retarded douchebag I've ever seen. Contrast that with Button, who I didn't really care for before, but feels like a nice down to earth guy when he post updates.

Loop

Car(s)
'74 BMW 2002
^ Have to agree. His twitter posts make him sound a complete moron. And I finally had started to like him this season. He's lost quite a bit of respect in my eyes.

Cellos88GT

Car(s)
2 Fox Mustangs and a '00 VFR
I used to be a fan of Hamilton, I love his aggressive driving style, and the guy definitly has raw talent. Then he got a twitter account.

He comes off as the most annoying retarded douchebag I've ever seen.
Why does this surprise people? You could tell the guy was a douchebag from day one. I ragged on all the time on here (neg reps out the ass) for calling him a d-bag but it has always been a fact.

Peter3hg

Forum Addict
Car(s)
Audi A3 1.4 TFSI Honda Hornet CB600S
Why does this surprise people? You could tell the guy was a douchebag from day one. I ragged on all the time on here (neg reps out the ass) for calling him a d-bag but it has always been a fact.
His first Top Gear appearance made it clear that he is a bit of a cock. However F1 is a motorsport, not a popularity contest and I don't really care what the drivers are like outside of F1.