The driver bashing thread

Hahaha, I hadn't heard that bit from Vettel on the radio until now:

"How the fuck is Mark in front? How is that possible??!!!!"

:lol: :roflmao:

Lol@that... But he's right though, the kind of strategy, pushing like that with soft tyres that had been rolled for 40 laps, it was unbelievable.

lol love this thread.

I hate Alanslow
I hate Douchemacher
I hate Vetter (cant come up with a pet name for the fucker ... give it time)

on the positive side.

I like Barrichello he just whines too much
I like Webber even tho he is absolutelly useless without the best car out there
I like Button even tho he is absolutelly useless without the best car out there
I like Hamilton even tho he wears lipstick
I like Kobayashi 'cause he is Japanese and he is not crap like all the other Japanese F1 drivers before him.
I like Kubica cause he looks like a hobo and I feel for him

not really bashing a driver, just the team owner....so Sebastian is inexperienced, is he? Well, one could claim Webber is too since this is also his second season with a car capable of being at the front, like Vettel. Also, both Lewis and Robert were mighty consistant in 2008 and they both had raced in less GP's than Vettel has at this point in time.

I don't buy it, Mr Horner.

Yea, im pretty sure vettel was racing in formula 1 before hamilton was, and hamilton almost won one world championship, and won another.

Yea, im pretty sure vettel was racing in formula 1 before hamilton was, and hamilton almost won one world championship, and won another.

Vettel's proper debut was only in mid-2008, and he had a single race as a substitute in 2007.

EDIT: Sorry, several races in '07, full-season debut in '08, but the point stands, Hamilton made his debut first.

Last edited:
not really bashing a driver, just the team owner.... [...]

I don't buy it, Mr Horner.

Horner isn't the team owner, he's the team pricipal. And I don't think he's allowed to actually say whats really on his mind.

I used to be a fan of Hamilton, I love his aggressive driving style, and the guy definitly has raw talent. Then he got a twitter account.

He comes off as the most annoying retarded douchebag I've ever seen. Contrast that with Button, who I didn't really care for before, but feels like a nice down to earth guy when he post updates.

^ Have to agree. His twitter posts make him sound a complete moron. And I finally had started to like him this season. He's lost quite a bit of respect in my eyes.

I used to be a fan of Hamilton, I love his aggressive driving style, and the guy definitly has raw talent. Then he got a twitter account.

He comes off as the most annoying retarded douchebag I've ever seen.

Why does this surprise people? You could tell the guy was a douchebag from day one. I ragged on all the time on here (neg reps out the ass) for calling him a d-bag but it has always been a fact.

Why does this surprise people? You could tell the guy was a douchebag from day one. I ragged on all the time on here (neg reps out the ass) for calling him a d-bag but it has always been a fact.

His first Top Gear appearance made it clear that he is a bit of a cock. However F1 is a motorsport, not a popularity contest and I don't really care what the drivers are like outside of F1.