The Ebay Game

Aston Martin

Proudly supports terrible french cars
Car(s)
Cactus and Panda Classic
FG's rules.

1. You don't have to spend the entire budget
2. If its a low price and a lot of time left, you wont get it for that price.
3. You don't have to use your local Ebay site... or even use Ebay, other car sales sites will do.
4. Its just a bit of fun.
5. The game runs Sunday to Sunday,
Important new rule 6. I'll pick the new challenge every week, so the thread doesn't die... of course I'll take suggestions.

Last edited:
Personally I have to say the Aston would win it for me. The TVR is not quite my type of vehicle... mostly because I want to live.

Tough one to pick, but I'd probably go with the DB7. At least it wouldn't spend all the time at the repair shop... I think.

ooooh that's tough. :think: i think i might go with the TVR, just for the raw power. DB9s prettier though

ooooh that's tough. :think: i think i might go with the TVR, just for the raw power. DB9s prettier though

Who cares, he had a DB7 :p

I'd take DB7, though. I hate how the Tuscan looks from the back. Of course I haven't seen(never mind driven) either of them, but I think the DB7 would be more usable than the TVR.

Yeah i was gonna whip out the reliabilty card against the TVR till i realised i picked the Aston. :D

Ok FG's rules.

1. You dont have to spend entire budget
2. If its a low price and a lot of time left, you wont get it for that price.
3. After i post my Ebay link for the current game... then everyone else can post their links to save cheating.
4.The winner is decided by people in this thread.
5. Its just a bit of fun.

FG's first game...
1) ?15k
2) Saloon

You have 24 hours. :p

Last edited:
strange, i went straight for an XJR without even reading that post, and found this:

03_27.JPG

4.0 supercharged with 370Bhp and only 48,000 miles.

ebay classifieds for ?13,995

That was the one i was gonna pick. :D
But the V12 7-Series did it for me.

I really hope I can sneak this past:

15k pounds = $28,181.76 USD

1a_12.JPG

45_12.JPG

1986 Aston Martin Lagonda: US $29,000.00. Uh oh...

Also, it's in Waltham, MA, which is an hour's drive from my house. Too bad I'm in New York then.

my bad didnt see the saloon but here was my second choice,
fd_12.JPG

SUBARU IMPREZA SPEC C
buy it now price: US $27,000.00
as for the camaro throw a C6 suspension under it and you'll be just fine. BTW can a mod delete my post with the camaro because i cant even edit it