The European Refugee Situation

It's not so much about having all the right ideas. It's as much about not accepting all the stupid ideas. And not lumping refugees into a single pile of crap.

There are a lot of asshole refugees in Europe now. Not because most refugees are assholes. But because there is a lot of them in Europe right now. Like, a metric butt-ton.

Thing is though... how many refugees did we let into Germany yet? A million? I lost count.

Anyway, let's assume for a moment that ten thousand of them are violent thugs or rapists. That means 1 percent of them are unwanted persons. I think I'm not making a risky assassment if I say that more than 1 percent of all Germans (or Europeans) are at least as undesirable.

The only thing that makes the refugees seem more dangerous in many people's minds, is the good old thing called xenophobia. Nothing else.

Last edited:
It's been a while since I read anything as retarded as that.
Got MacGuffin on ignore? That's a pretty good idea.
In case no one actually noticed, that post was a far more realistic version of MacGuffin's fairy tale directly above it.

No. It wasn't.

Young asylum seeker stabs Swedish woman to death, police say

A 15-year-old asylum seeker stabbed a refugee center worker to death Monday in Sweden, police say.

The boy, who is in police custody, has not been identified, though his country of origin is known, said Hans Lippens, a police spokesman for the V?stra G?taland region.

The incident happened at a home for asylum seekers younger than 18 where the boy was staying, about 6 miles (10 kilometers) from M?lndal town center, in the Gothenberg region of western Sweden. The victim, a 22-year-old woman, was alone with eight young male residents of the home, Lippens said. Only one is believed to have been directly involved, though police are questioning the seven other boys.

"This was not terrorism. We think it might have been an accident, or there was a fight," Lippens said. He added that police would release more information Tuesday, but because the youths are from different countries, they need various translators to interpret their statements.

Incidents involving asylum seekers in the V?stra G?taland region are happening "more and more. We have a lot of work to do here" Lippens said, though "this is the worst case yet." He estimated the region is seeing an additional 50 asylum seekers every month, mostly from Syria and Afghanistan.

Most incidents involve the refugees "starting fights with each other" and do not involve the local Swedish population, he said.
It was an accident! The guy was cooking a nice meal as a thank you to the refugee worker and was cutting up vegetables when he slipped, fell, and the knife somehow ended up killing the worker. Oops!

Yes that's bad but what do you wanna say? That it would not be so bad if a Swedish husband mugged his wife?

Seriously, why do you post this and not any other news about a man who killed a woman?

Last week a German man pushed a young woman in front of an underground train in Berlin and she died. Why didn't you post that?

Do you think only western men have the right to kill western women and those orientals should stay with their own kind when they get violent?

Sorry for the sarcasm but violent people exist everywhere, in every culture. There even are violent Buddhists, you know.

Highlighting certain criminal acts only when they are being committed by Muslims or people with black hair and dark eyes, is at least xenophobic ("See? Told you they are dangerous") or even racist ("Violence is part of their nature").

Do you think only western men have the right to kill western women and those orientals should stay with their own kind when they get violent?
Highlighting certain criminal acts only when they are being committed by Muslims or people with black hair and dark eyes, is... racist ("Violence is part of their nature").
Well Sharia law, which is dominant in thr countries that these refugees are from, does allow men to be violent against women. It's not "racism" when it's a fact. If you can't see why stories involving European refugees might be relevant in a thread titled "The European Refugee Situation" then I really have nothing else to add.

Oh, I so wish you'd have nothing to add ;)

Did it ever occur to you that not all muslims are religious extremists that beat their wives? Maybe some are just assholes. Or violent. Or violent assholes. Like, I dunno, the violent assholes in Western society that beat up their wives every fucking day?

I'd go as far as saying right here and right now that in the Western World drunken assholes beat their women at least as often as anywhere else in the "not so developed" world. Maybe more because, as you surely know, Islam forbids alcohol...

A good friend of mine is a police woman in Bremen (about 700,000 inhabitants) and about 90 of all operations she has, are domestic violence and drunkards -- all Germans. And keep in mind that we here don't have anywhere near as big a violence problem as you have in America.

Last edited:
Has it ever occured to you that people can only reply to what you write and not to what you think?

Well Sharia law, which is dominant in thr countries that these refugees are from, does allow men to be violent against women. It's not "racism" when it's a fact.[...]

Does it allow men to kill women? That would be news to me. AFAIK men are allowed to discipline their wives in sharia law. And while I strongly oppose such practices and the sharia in total - I fail to see how stabbing a social(?) worker fits in there and how you can make that connection with what is known at the time.

And either way - with what seems to be known about this at the moment - does that allow for a connection to the sharia at this point of time or are you just speculating? Was the suspect dragged from the scene screaming "she refused to cook me dinner!" and I haven?t read that so far - or how come you can make this connection to sharia straight away?

I?m not ruling out that this is a hate-crime against women. I?m not ruling out that it stems from some awful religious idiocy - but I?m also not ruling out a couple of 100 other possible motives and explanations at this point of time. Yet you jump directly to this one possible conclusion and I think it is fair to point out to you that this smells a lot like racism. Because what grounds for your speculation do you have? That the suspect is a refuge and possibly muslim. That?s all you have and you conclude that this must be a religiously motivated hate-crime. And mocking the authorities for still taking a neutral stand at this point of time, ruling nothing out - that?s bad?

Last edited:
I was simply replying to MacGuffin's ramblings about western men's attitudes towards women :dunno: Do you really think it's a stretch to say that a refugee from the ME is probably Muslim, probably from a Sharia country, and was most likely at least partially influenced by his country's barbaric attitude towards women?

But apparently I shouldn't dare criticize this 15yo piece of trash or barbaric religious beliefs because someone might think that I'm criticising all of the world's muslims and get offended... Go figure.

I was simply replying to MacGuffin's ramblings about western men's attitudes towards women :dunno: Do you really think it's a stretch to say that a refugee from the ME is probably Muslim, probably from a Sharia country, and was most likely at least partially influenced by his country's barbaric attitude towards women?[...]
Thing is that me (and I recon a couple of other people here) actually know some muslims or even a lot of muslims (school, university, work, neighbours etc). And the ones that we know are not those types of people. The ones that I?ve come to know are about as religious as myself (atheist), grounded in liberal western culture. No less european or freedom-loving than I am despite being born in a "muslim country" or muslim by the faith their parents have.
That?s why it?s problematic to see you open up that big old bag of prejudices at what seems like every occasion.

[...]But apparently I shouldn't dare criticize this 15yo piece of trash or barbaric religious beliefs because someone might think that I'm criticising all of the world's muslims and get offended... Go figure.
You should only do that when it is justified. Do you know that about this specific case now? No you don?t. Criticism when Criticism is due. Not across-the-board at every chance the word "refugee" or "muslim" turns up in connection with a crime. That makes people see your comments as racist and then dismiss them even when they are justified.

Oh, I so wish you'd have nothing to add ;)

Did it ever occur to you that not all muslims are religious extremists that beat their wives? Maybe some are just assholes. Or violent. Or violent assholes. Like, I dunno, the violent assholes in Western society that beat up their wives every fucking day?

I'd go as far as saying right here and right now that in the Western World drunken assholes beat their women at least as often as anywhere else in the "not so developed" world. Maybe more because, as you surely know, Islam forbids alcohol...

A good friend of mine is a police woman in Bremen (about 700,000 inhabitants) and about 90 of all operations she has, are domestic violence and drunkards -- all Germans. And keep in mind that we here don't have anywhere near as big a violence problem as you have in America.
Remember all those Finnish statistics I provided earlier? That people from certain countries are 13 times as likely to commit rape as Finns (and people from most European countries, probably most non-African and non-ME countries, are about as likely to commit rape as Finns)? Sure, when only 1% of the people are 13 times as likely to do something as 99% of the people, the 99% will still be a majority. But a woman probably wouldn't want to live where those 1% make up 50% of the population (well, some obviously would).

The last couple of days have been pretty good. One of Finland's greatest modern sports icons spoke up against criminal asylum seekers. As did the 2009 refugee woman of the year. And the response from most of the press was predictably disgusting, but I doubt anyone sane will be fazed by that.

You'd be surprised, I'm against criminal asylum seekers, too.

I'm also against global warming and the ozone hole. Does that make the problems go away? No.

By the way: didn't you want to ignore me? I'm disappoint... ;)

Sweden to deport up to 80,000 refugees

STOCKHOLM ? Up to 80,000 refugees who arrived in Sweden last year will be expelled from the country over the next few years, the country's interior minister said Thursday.

Anders Ygeman told newspaper Dagens Industri that since about 45 percent of asylum applications are currently rejected, the country must get ready to send back tens of thousands of the 163,000 who sought shelter in Sweden in 2015.

"I think that it could be about 60,000 people, but it could also be up to 80,000," Ygeman was quoted as saying.
Ygeman's spokesman, Victor Harju, confirmed the announcement, adding that the minister was simply applying the current approval rate to the record number of asylum-seekers.

"That rate could of course change," Harju added.
Germany and Sweden were the top destinations for asylum-seekers in Europe last year, with Sweden receiving one of the highest amounts of refugees per capita in the European Union.

Asylum-seekers whose applications are rejected are normally transported out of Sweden on commercial flights. But because of the large number being rejected they would use specially chartered aircraft to take them out of the country, Ygeman said.

The number of new arrivals has dropped sharply since Sweden's left-wing government brought in systematic photo ID checks for travellers earlier this month.

The announcement comes after a teenage refugee was arrested on suspicion of murdering a female employee at a youth refugee centers in Molndal, near Gothenburg, earlier this week.

A motive for the stabbing attack was not clear, but her death has led to questions about overcrowded conditions in some centers, with too few adults and employees to look after children.

Meanwhile, neighboring Denmark voted in favour of seizing the assets of asylum seekers to help pay for their stay while their claims are processed.

Valuables worth more than 10,000 kroner ($1,500) will be seized by police as migrants enter the country to help cover their housing and food costs.

It is part of a package of immigration reforms designed to make Denmark less appealing for asylum-seekers. However, some have likened it to the Nazis confiscating gold and other valuables from Jews during the Holocaust.

The Danish government says it's simply applying the same rules to refugees as to Danes who receive social benefits.

Germany's Jews mark Holocaust as new threat rises

As Germany?s dwindling survivors of Nazi death camps mark International Holocaust Remembrance Day Wednesday, they and younger members of the nation?s Jewish community are fearful of a new tide of anti-Semitism driven by old hatred and a new influx of Muslim refugees.

Commemoration of the anniversary of the liberation of Auschwitz, the camp in Poland where 1.1 million Jews were murdered, is always a somber event, but on the 71st anniversary current events have cast a new and dark shadow. Waves of refugees from countries where hatred of Jews is taught and practiced have flooded Germany, prompting some of the nation?s 100,000-strong community to fear for their future.

?There are growing anxieties in the Jewish communities about a potential rise in anti-Semitism and the security of Jewish life,? said Deidre Berger, director of the American Jewish Committee?s Berlin office.

Berger and others note anti-Semitism has persisted for decades among the extremist fringe, which ironically is gaining strength in reaction to the Muslim influx. While Germany has long condemned the Nazi regime and the genocide it carried out, the flame of deadly prejudice was never fully extinguished.

?After the Holocaust, only the explicit manifestations of anti-Semitism vanished, but the thoughts did not disappear,? said Monika Schwarz Friesel, a professor of linguistics at the Technical University in Berlin and an authority on anti-Semitism.

On Wednesday, Ruth Kluger, 84, a Holocaust survivor, addressed the German Bundestag with a chilling reminder of Germany?s Nazi past. She said she is alive today only because a stranger told her to lie about her age and say she was 15 instead of just 12. To her Nazi tormentors, the age difference meant she could work and was worth keeping alive.

?The lie was whispered to me from a friendly writer two minutes before; she was a prisoner like me, and I just bravely repeated it,? Kluger recalled. ?The SS man looked at me and said that I would be very small. The writer claimed boldly that I had strong legs, ?Look at her, she can work.?

?He shrugged his shoulders and accepted it,? Kluger continued. ?I owe my life to a coincidence of few minutes and to a kind young woman, who I saw only once in my life. The rest of the transport to Theresienstadt that I arrived with was gassed in the next days.?

Such haunting memories have long been passed on to new generations of German Jews as a means of honoring their past and safeguarding their future. But now, some leaders are concerned that some of the more than 1 million Muslim refugees that Germany accepted last year are anti-Semitic. This week, the centrist newspaper, Der Tagesspiegel, published articles about two Jews who are debating whether to leave Germany.

?Some of this hatred from refugees comes from young people who come from countries where hatred for Jews is widespread,? Chancellor Angela Merkel warned earlier this month, adding that the new wave of anti-Semitism ?must be dealt with urgently, and ?has no place in German society.?

A German expert has similar concerns.

?Most Middle Eastern and African countries have fostered fervent anti-Semitism,? said Professor Wolfgang Bock, an expert on national security at the Federal Academy for Security Policy. ?A large part of the Muslims living in European nations harbor deep-seated anti-Semitism as well.?

A report in Tuesday?s Die Welt, a leading German newspaper, indicated that anti-Semitic graffiti was seen by a visitor to Berlin?s Tempelhof airport, which is now being used to house refugees seeking asylum in Germany.

Die Welt reported that an Israeli Jew, wearing a skullcap, saw maps of the Middle East with Israel absorbed by its Arab neighbors. The visitor also saw a swastika and a Star of David next to 666, which represents the devil.

There?s been widespread criticism of Merkel?s open-door policy for refugees fleeing war zones, which Merkel asserts is Germany?s obligation given its own role in creating so many refugees generations ago. Opponents say the country can?t house and school the staggering influx of refugees, especially given their different cultural and religious backgrounds.

?If the chancellor, who said the security of Israel is the raison d?etre of German policy, pursues a refugee policy that makes Jews anxious or threatened, this would be a great blow to her policy,? Malte Lehming, opinion editor of Der Tagesspiegel, told FoxNews.com.

Lehming said Jews are leaving France because of anti-Semitism.

?If the Jews start leaving Germany for the same reason, that would be the end of the chancellor?s government.?

Norbert Lammert, the leader of the Bundestag, told the legislature when it marked the liberation of Auschwitz in 2011 that 20 percent of Germans harbored anti-Semitic sentiments. The number came from a study sponsored by the German government.

?That is 20 percent more than we should have in Germany,? Lammert said at the time.

Four years later, many Germans, including members of the Jewish community, fear a Europe-wide trend could mean the figure is rising.

Meanwhile in Sweden;

Swedish mainstream media, in their little bubble, of course have not released the court picture of the obviously adult Somali and continue to refer to him as "the 15-year old boy". Our Police Commissioner is a ongoing train wreck, who have previously been head of the Migration Authority. And this nonsense with people pretending to be 15 has to stop. Police complain that they sometimes arrest the same grown Moroccan men several times a day and have to let them go after they pull out a "certificate" that they are 15 years old. It's ridiculous.

Next election can't come a day too soon.

There are some good news though.

Last edited:
Not saying that the guy isn't older than fifteen years, but the argument in the link you posted, that he must be over 15 because he seems to have facial hair, is idiotic. You don't have to be over 15 for beard to grow. I was 14 when i had to start shaving.

It's routine that EKFB (refugee youths without parents) claim to be under 15 in order to get perks. That guy does not look 15. I hope they will do a medical age verification, but being Tingsr?tten (a court consisting of three people, one with legal training and two politically appointed laymen) I'm not sure they will.

And finally a two links for Germans (and here)

Last edited:
The European Refugee Situation

That's of course completely the wrong strategy and only shows the inability to deal with the problem.

Of course it's a fact that there are violent and criminal people everywhere, even among refugees. And of course many of the young male adults say they're younger than 18 in order to not fall under the adult criminal law. But that's nothing new, those facts were already known 2 years ago, before the refugee crisis started.

Actually there have been 85 major talk shows on German TV since 2010, which covered the problems with integration and criminal behaviour among young immigrants. So everyone who says that this is something that is being hushed up, probably only watches Big Brother, Germany's Next Top Model, X-Factor or the Jungle Camp on TV...

Again: Everyone should take a step back for a moment and look at the huge number of refugees that came here so far, remaining peaceful and calm, awaiting whatever will happen -- in contrast to the really miniscule number of people who get angry, frustrated and become violent. I can and will not believe you are really willing to blame hundreds of thousands for what very few did.

Last edited: