The FG Wedding Thread

MWF

Now needs wood
Car(s)
MX-5 1.8i Indiana SE, update pending
So thanks to a random post from calvinhobbbes who, it seems, just got hitched without the common decency to tell us all in advance, the selfish bastard, I started wondering about how many members have tied the knot since they, personally have joined FG.

Photos optional, but if you got hitched since joining the forums then let us know.

And if thing's went tits up since then don't feel uncomfortable or obliged. I'm in that category and I know at least one in the same boat.

Currently in the planning stages for mine.

We married two years ago. Hard to believe it has only been that long, since so much has happened since (2 boys, new car, new house just now, etc.). I'm happy we have known each other for some years before we started really adulting- you need a rock solid foundation to get through some of it.

Reactions: TC
Well, I am still living in sin, but during last month I decided I will propose to my girlfriend.

I have always said I would never get married, made it clear to her from the start, and she accepted it. But I can tell she would really like to do it, so I'm coming around on this issue.

Not sure yet when and how I'm going to propose.

Well, I am still living in sin, but during last month I decided I will propose to my girlfriend.

I have always said I would never get married, made it clear to her from the start, and she accepted it. But I can tell she would really like to do it, so I'm coming around on this issue.

I have a similar situation.
We've been together for 13 years. One kid. One apartment in our name. We just never made it official, but since we're trying to move abroad and I'll try to get an European citizenship (either Italian or Polish or Spanish, I am not sure yet), it seems like the right time.
Ours will be just signing a piece of paper. No party, no ceremony. :p

Halloween is right around the corner, if you want to give your significant other a fright. :p

Sometime next year. Everything but the fact itself very much in the early planning stages.

Wut? I thought you and Ms Grip did not believe in such an antiquated institution?

I got married in June 2013, so we're (hopefully) going to celebrate our 5th anniversary next year :) And yesterday we also raised our glasses to 11 years since the day we met :D

vGVQMlU.png

kg9b7qx.jpg

Got married in January of this year :)

At least show us a photo? :(

I always said the same thing and also never any kids, been married 5 years and have two girls :p

Couldn't the Obituaries Notable people that have passed thread be used for this? Or is "Notable" too much? :shifty: