The Finalgear Wacky Races Training Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

LeMans GTR

Basically The Wacky Races but without the time limit.

Same rules apply

And you can also post press releases, specs etc.

What are the rules, if any?

-You have to participate in order to finish.
-You cannot be pissed off if someone blows you up, runs you off the road, etc. Remember, this is a silly race, if you get blown up, you can....I dunno, chant a spell and fix your car and be off again. Be creative.
-You cannot turn the thread into a flame war. Nobody wants that.
-NO IMAGES CAN BE POSTED. Everything has to be done using your imagination.
-Have fun, and be creative and funny in your posts. This could have the

What do I race with?

Well, you need to choose a vehicle to race in, and this is the fun part....it can be anything with four wheels, real or imagined!...vehicles with tank treads and flying vehicles are excluded. You can outfit your vehicle anyway you want; 10,000 HP? Go for it. Gun turret? Sure! Let your imagination run wild! Also, you can have a co-driver real or imagined, famous or anonymous, dead or alive. So if you want Bill Cosby to be with you...all the better. Again, use your imagination! making of being one Final Gears most epic threads, so bear that in mind.
Have fun.

SHIT: I didn't read the message at the bottom of the message report thing, sorry.

Last edited:
To be honest I'm not so sure if this is a good idea. In my opinion the reason why the FG Wacky Races is so popular is because it's seasonal, something that people are willing to devote a day of their lives to. It's like celebrating Christmas early. The earlier, the less special it feels on the day.

This is just my opinion, feel free to disagree with me.

^ Well it doesn't exactly have to be a race, for all I care this could turn into Finalgear GTA IV multiplayer.

I have a feeling it will just be chaos. It won't end well. The seasonal aspect is what makes it special.

To be honest I'm not so sure if this is a good idea. In my opinion the reason why the FG Wacky Races is so popular is because it's seasonal, something that people are willing to devote a day of their lives to. It's like celebrating Christmas early. The earlier, the less special it feels on the day.

This is just my opinion, feel free to disagree with me.

I have a feeling it will just be chaos. It won't end well. The seasonal aspect is what makes it special.

+1... Please don't ruin it!

Well I'll get a mod to close it.

Thanks for the feedback.

+1 for nereid.

Status
Not open for further replies.