The FM4 International GT Cup

It was my grandma's 75th birthday today so I was busy having cake with the family. Hope everyone had a good race! :D

Cake always wins. Happy birthday to her.

Only 4 of us tonight so no GT3 but we had some fun pratting around with a big range of cars and we may have picked up a new race with PT Cruisers. :D

Depending if we do FLeMons this week, the next race will be an Enduro at Mugello. Might happen next week due to short notice.

I assume that means Loz can't race tonight so I won't be planning on it tonight either. Didn't plan for Flemons or similar tonight.

Will you be online tonight? I don't think many people are around but we could squeeze in Flemons, looks like F1 should be finished by then.

I won't be able to participate tonight. For some reason, my Xbox refuses to load any disc based games. So I'm going to troubleshoot that, and hopefully be back next week.

That's a shame, my head has cleared somewhat now so I'd probably be OK join the second race if there was one. I've been using spray paint all afternoon without a mask so that's probably it, my own stupid fault really.

Is the plan to have a break now for summer?

That's a shame, my head has cleared somewhat now so I'd probably be OK join the second race if there was one. I've been using spray paint all afternoon without a mask so that's probably it, my own stupid fault really.

Is the plan to have a break now for summer?

Wouldn't be suprised if that was the cause of the Mirgrain.

And yes, I have a feeling that we should have a summer break. We are getting less and less participants each week.

I had some father's day commitments, sorry guys. It is a busy time of the year so I'm happy with a summer break.

I got back about a half an hour to late to join. Hopefully we can run at least once an a while during the summer.

A special summer race would be nice to try. Maybe a longer enduro, 3 hours or something at Nurburgring?

I'd most certainly definitely be up for that. I really miss the single player endurance races.