The FOOTball thread

vRS

Car(s)
'99 BMW 323i SE

Last Old Firm and we won :D

Great game, end to end at times , first half especially. Celtic gave there all in the last 10 minutes but we held strong and the day is ours.

foreverer

Tomorrow the Tyne-Tees "derby". The team who loses this is down, and if its a draw then both teams will probably go down.

vRS

Car(s)
'99 BMW 323i SE
Congratz vRS, eventhough i don't like Rangers..
Celtic fan?

Or you could be one of the teams we did over to reach the UEFA Cup Final....

Can see Man United putting a good few past Arsenlol this weekend, mind you if they lose then the season will have a good end.

foreverer

Celtic fan?

Or you could be one of the teams we did over to reach the UEFA Cup Final....

Can see Man United putting a good few past Arsenlol this weekend, mind you if they lose then the season will have a good end.
Nah definetly not a Celtic fan. Just don't like some of the Rangers support who sing songs like the famine song, billy's boys etc.

and pics like that:

vRS

Car(s)
'99 BMW 323i SE
Nah definetly not a Celtic fan. Just don't like some of the Rangers support who sing songs like the famine song, billy's boys etc.

and pics like that:
Don't like our fans that do it either. Songs about or club and players are far better, leaving the politics of NI and sectarianism out of it.

Nor do I like hearing ones about killing British soldiers from our rivals.

No room for it in the modern game.

I don't think that picture there is the Nazi/Red hand salute either as the majority of peoples fingers are bend which is a different thing, plus most have 2 hands instead of 1 up.

Last edited:

Donington

Forum Addict
Car(s)
'05 Honda Civic Type-R
I support Norwich City. Sadly, they are shit. But at least they beat Bayern Munich back in the nineties. Still, until we return to the form of a few years ago, I've got Bath Rugby Club.

Heathrow

Yes, as in the airport.
Car(s)
1995 BMW 325i SE
Ahh, a good 3-1 win against Boro. Now we need to get a result at home to Fulham.
Estonia (.ee) and Newcastle both beat Middlesbrough last night? :?
Wow, did they have a bad night. :p

Srsly, I think the Magpies are OK as I predict that Hull, ?Boro & WBA not only will they not get another point, but probably wont even score again this season. Commiserations to their fans, but it?s just the most likely thing to happen.:|

BBC Sport Website for Premier League ? PREDICTOR

It?s basically a spreadsheet for any combination of results & scores for all the remaining games in the season. My run through produced a rather boring Top Four finish as they are and ?Boro, Hull & WBA going down. :)

(Dunno if this works outside of the UK.)

MP4/14

Manchester United have offered Bayern Munich ?70 million ($119.57m) for French midfielder Franck Ribery, in a deal which would set a new world record, it has been reported.
Now come on, he is a good player but not worth that much!