Chicken Nugget Connoisseur
- Sep 21, 2003
- Portland, Oregon
- 2008 Dodge Viper, 2006 MB CLS55 AMG
Alright, seems a need to make some rules. These are subject to change at any time and it's your job to keep yourself informed of them. Ignorance of the rules is not an excuse.
- No spamming: That means no repeated, pointless posts (quality, not quantity!). Posting referral links or things like that relating to sites such as free ipods or whatever also is considered spam. Please don't do it. This includes "IB4L"/Post-count posts!
Also, edit your post rather than making multiple posts in a row (without anyone having replied since your last post).
- Post quality: We aren't grammar nazis, but please don't post like a 12 year old AOL user. Punctuation (the period, comma, etc.) is your friend -- use it!
- Posted images: No gross stuff, no porn/nudity/etc. (and that includes inside spoiler tags), and keep the filesizes reasonable, not everyone is on Cable or ADSL. The exclusion to the work-safe rule is of course the NSFW section.
- No flaming: I don't care how much of an idiot you think someone is, they have a right to their opinion. This applies to even those people who think F1 is better than WRC (not that they are idiots, they're just ignorant).
- No racisim and the likes: There is a 0 tolerance with this kinda stuff. You have a right to your opinion, but not to express it here. Do so and you will be banned, period.
- No Advertising: This is a forum, not a place to advertise. However, I do make some exceptions, so PM me and I may let you.
- Signatures: They shall be no taller than 175 pixels INCLUDING text, if you don't want a picture then it's like 5 lines of text, no wider than 600 pixels and may not contain nudity (tits and stuff from down south). Must NOT induce epileptic seizures (repetitive, flashing patterns). The filesize must be less than about 100KB -- that means no 3 megabyte animations!
- Swearing: I don't give a shit, but let's keep it under control.
- Duplicate Account: You are only allowed one forum account. There is no need to have more than one. If you don't like your current username, PM me and I will change it for you. Multiple accounts are allowed per PC however if you share your computer with other people and they want to post on this forum too.
- Warez: No movie, game, application, and other warez links. We don't need the MPAA/RIAA/FBI/whatever after us. TV shows are fine, but nothing else.
- Bumping old topics: This is NOT allowed in most cases, especially if you have nothing to add to the thread except a random comment. In most cases, it's better to just make a new thread, but use your best judgment. Threads in "Specific Episode Discussion" and "What's That Song?" can be bumped of course though.
- Spoilers: If you are going to spoil something about an episode, do it like this:
It was a good episode, but...
[spoiler]This is the spoiler here. You'll have to click to read it.[/spoiler]
It was a good episode, but...
Spoiler Text: (Click here to toggle display)This is the spoiler here. You'll have to click to read it.
- NO REP WHINING: No complaining about your reputation. That means posting complaints about it, new threads on it, etc.
- NO TORRENT SITE REQUESTS OR INVITES: This should be self explanatory. Due to abuse and a bunch of spamming idiots, if you request an invite or join and ask people for invites, you get instantly and permanently banned.
- NO POSTING FFFFUUUUU: It is stupid, and you will get banned.