The Forum Rules

Alright, I attached it.

Attachments

• 15sarcasm_ferrari-F40_final_2.png
    15sarcasm_ferrari-F40_final_2.png
    23.7 KB · Views: 163
Here you go:
afhnrt.png

Trimmed 2 pixels rows from bottom, and 1 row from top.

I'm not entirely sure that I want to, but how do I get access to NSFW?

I got a well deserved infraction for being a retard, but is there something I am supposed to do upon getting one? What are the consequences?

I got a well deserved infraction for being a retard, but is there something I am supposed to do upon getting one? What are the consequences?

I got a 3-point-infraction once with a one-day-ban, but when the ban was over the infraction was already expired as well.. never knew what the infraction did, actually.

I got a 3-point-infraction once with a one-day-ban, but when the ban was over the infraction was already expired as well.. never knew what the infraction did, actually.

Depending on how many points you get, it can affect how long you wait between posts. Other than that, I think it's just to make you feel ashamed.

I thought they reduced your rep. points or power, because they show up as red blobs and have points connected to them. Only ever had a one-pointer though, I'm a good boy. ^_^

Other than that, I think it's just to make you feel ashamed.

Yeah, to stop you from doing it again.

I thought they reduced your rep. points or power, because they show up as red blobs and have points connected to them.

Not as far as I know, but I'm still on my learners :p

But if you get too many points within an amount of time you get an automatic ban (I think), if you ignore an infraction like the sig violation you will get your sig privileges removed, but it doesn't happen automatically.

Yeah, to stop you from doing it again.

Yea, I had been awake for almost three nights writing my bachelor thesis and kinda went nuts one morning and bumped a thread, and knowlingly breaking the rules. Wasnt very cool but I guess my thinking wasnt very logical then...

I didn't think it was that bad, but I've spoilered it in case there are small children or womenfolk reading.

Well, then you're a moron. Simple as that. I'm not going to sugar-coat it for you.

But, hey, I'll give you a chance to redeem yourself. If you can accurately explain exactly why HP/L is an important figure when it comes to "sports cars," I might downgrade you from Utter Fuckwit status.

Fuck me, I'm glad the bosses seem to be cool with slightly inappropriate language now.