The Funny Forum Quotes thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Micra

Not A Dude
An easy way to contribute to this thread is to click the "multi" buttons on the posts you want to reply to and then come to this thread and click the "reply" button. It should automatically insert the quotes into the post box. -Viper

Post funny quotes you found on this or any other forum:D I'll start with a few:

-?Head, meet mr. Keyboard. Mr. Keyboard, meet my head. ?ow.? ? The K/Potassium

-?P: Oh no, I poked my eye out with my tongue!? -Unknown

- N00b: "Hi Potty!" Potassium: "Call me that again and I'll decapitate you. It's K, goddammit!" (Potassium is a girl)

- ?I could be posting right now, but I am not.? ?Hate to disappoint you, chief, but you just did.? ?That?s gold. Pure f*ckin? gold.? ?Marcos, The K and Tears of a Madman

-?Like I said, you're contradicting yourself, so stop talking before the hole you dig reaches the Earth's core and kills us all with a massive volcano.? ? BlaRo

- ?This guy is clearly off his self-righteous rocker and a few sandwiches, a basket, and a whole army of ants short of a picnic.? ? Blind_Io

-?Remove head from rectum before speaking. Until then STFU.? ? Blind_Io

-?OK, wait for it...here it comes ...... brace yourself.... this is it........ BARF!!? ?Epp B

And one of my favorites ever, from a member profile:

"Location: I do not need a location, for I am the Mother Fucker of the universe."

Post away:)

Last edited by a moderator:
This is a great idea. Now we can start picking out the gems and keeping them here for easy access.

Fantastalicious idea.

Will be keeping an open eye. :D

Micra, Where did you dig up those older quotes? Have you been keeping a text file or something of ones you like?

I suppose now is a good time to share some of the quotes I've kept from the IRC channel:

<VROOMSCREECH> bitch I'll cut you

<MXM> I don't even have a laptop
<MXM> don't have wlan
<un-dee> and you dare to come to germany?

<david> europe is just a better country...

NB: VROOMSCREECH was the name of the channel bot that hands out ops/hops/voice/etc. (its current name is SiegHeilMXM :lol:)

The one in my sig

Blind_Io: my brother and I have been keeping "Teh Big Book of Quotes" since about 2003, with all our fave quotes from the net, TV, movies etc. So yeah, I have:D

Some more:

-?You do not want to go on a message board if you need things NOW. Google is your friend if you need things NOW.? ?Forau

- "Give me some sugar, baby." *slap* "Well that didn't work out as planned... Oh, hi, Lynn." Balls: *crunch* "Ow... Fair enough." *falls over* I guess that would be no. ?The Government (answering the question ?Would you sleep with Sedusa??)

-?Welcome to WTF?sville. Population: you.? ?Spice?s Status

-?Of course it was a woman driving that thing. If it was a man you should?ve taken the responsibility of slapping some sense into him.? ?Final Gear member

-?I?m tempted to kick No Boss in the (insert thread title here) for starting this thread.? ?Swek

Micra, if you have that as a .txt or .doc could you email it to me? I would love to read over some of the stuff you have collected.

Micra, if you have that as a .txt or .doc could you email it to me? I would love to read over some of the stuff you have collected.

me too. Great idea.

I'd totally go gay for Daniel Craig.

Whoa, that is just perfect, on the gayness scale it right up there with Swek posting the cuddly pics in the "post a pic of yourself" thread...
Great thread, btw. Micra should get some kinda special sig for it...

Don't bother, it'd just be every post I've ever made. :p

I too want a mail. :) PM for mail. :)

break- having problems watching TopGear on his pc.

#gear said:
<break-> playing on my computer, flickering
<IceBone> oh
<IceBone> dunno
<IceBone> what player are you using?
<break-> winamp
* IceBone slaps break- around a bit with a large trout
<IceBone> use a proper video player, not a music player!
<break-> winamp plays videos
<IceBone> it CAN play videos
<epp_b> Videos are not its stength
<jack> VLC is best
<IceBone> in much a way that microsoft word can be used to make websites
<jack> lol!

:|

Hahahaha, Jayhawk. Great, truely genious.

I'm willing to send the file to you guys, but just so you know, some of it is in Dutch. I'll get to it after work:) .

Status
Not open for further replies.