The Funny Maths Thread.. which sometimes contains mildly amusing pictures

You still haven't explained what it is. "pretty much anything else" is a broad term. :p

Uh... a basic 4-year degree in any discipline that's not science, math or engineering. You want me to list every possibility?

Sorry Blind.

roflbot-5eTO.jpg

"Halt, I say. Parner with me, and lend me your ears. Frozen water has returned with his brand new discovery!"

Finally, an AP Stylebook I can trust. The guy who created those should make them index-card sized so people like me can pass them out to people.

Whenever I forget to add periods...I just tell people my paper is pregnant.

I'm doing it again.

But then, most of us are right-handed, so that explains the left hand being the one to lean on. And you have to rest your palm somewhere on your face. The leg crossing, well, other than crossing one's legs too fast, I got nothing.

Goddamnit I keep hitting the Reply-button instead of the Reply with quote-button. Surely one is redundant?

Hence why I never get caught! HA!!!!

(uses mouse left-handed, hence I always rest my face on my right hand :p)

EDIT: On the whole Bachelor of Arts thing, I know over here it's pretty much so considered an empty degree unless you do the politics major or want to go into international affairs. A lot of people do it because they don't know what else to do. There would have to be well over 100 undergraduate (i.e. "Bachelor of...") degrees at my university alone, so maybe that's where people got confused. Bachelor of Arts means many different things internationally.

Last edited:
He who lives in glass houses...

He forgot the period after "holy shit."

edit: Actually, he forgot a lot of periods.

And there are some question and exclamation marks missing too!

grammar-nazi.jpg