The Funny Maths Thread.. which sometimes contains mildly amusing pictures

bah sakura is a whore... Hinata FTW

epic.jpg

Reminds me of this:

:lol:

Dude Finn, I was playing Counterstrike a few days ago and on one map my team didn't do shit and just went on and on about that girl. It was crazy. Apparently people stalked her and obtained her address and ph # etc etc and spammed her or something like that. Crazay shit.

:lol:

Dude Finn, I was playing Counterstrike a few days ago and on one map my team didn't do shit and just went on and on about that girl. It was crazy. Apparently people stalked her and obtained her address and ph # etc etc and spammed her or something like that. Crazay shit.

anonymous is legion! and very rarely up to any good

Apparently they're natural and EE. I believe the EE part :rolleyes:

1 more pic for your pleasure NB:

laurenosaurus_26473672.jpg

And one for funny pictures:

CaesarIcame.jpg

who wants such pumpkins on his girlfriend? :?

To me boobs are like water balloons. Too small and they're not effective. Too big and they're hard to handle and you can't have much fun with them.

And :lol: at Donington's picture!

To me boobs are like water balloons. Too small and they're not effective. Too big and they're hard to handle and you can't have much fun with them.

while i will not deny there is such thing as too big this is not one of those cases

And :lol: at Donington's picture!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=unPNgkMeVIk[/youtube]

:wicked: