The Funny Maths Thread.. which sometimes contains mildly amusing pictures

Greatgraddage

If you go to the end of that hallway (right after those crates) and turn right, you hit the clean room before you get to the vats... no?
If you go all the way ahead and turn right you access the corridor that runs round back towards your original position where the guard with the keycard (or body armour in multiplayer) is situated. The vats are at the other end of the level, this is right at the start.

Dogbert

Helsinki Smash Rod
Car(s)
Roger Dean's Rocks
If you go all the way ahead and turn right you access the corridor that runs round back towards your original position where the guard with the keycard (or body armour in multiplayer) is situated. The vats are at the other end of the level, this is right at the start.
Ack, I meant left, but now I have to go back and play this.

Asad

Blayde, you are a Redditor.:bow:
FTFY

I admire his knack for picking out the best though! I laugh at almost everything on there and can never decide which ones FG will love most, so usually I just do nothing instead. :p

Jay

the fool on the hill
I know of that strip club. It is third rate at best, smells like beer and urine and the women are terrifying in natural light. Two words: Meth Mouth.

Blayde

Forum Addict
Car(s)
'06 Honda Civic EXi, '11 Kia Sportage EX
FTFY

I admire his knack for picking out the best though! I laugh at almost everything on there and can never decide which ones FG will love most, so usually I just do nothing instead. :p
What's a Redditor :|

Asad

Oh. Hahahah, I visit Reddit daily and most of the pictures you post here are frequently amongst the top submissions there; I assumed that was the source for you too. Sorry, my bad!

Zesty

Not A Dude
Car(s)
05 Honda Jazz VTi-S
That church sign is actually really depressing (still pretty funny, but also depressing). You could easily apply that here too. Fuck.

Aren't I in a happy happy joy joy mood today?! :?