The Funny Maths Thread.. which sometimes contains mildly amusing pictures

Top Geek

Forum Addict
Car(s)
1995 Nissan 240SX
Whether that's someone who's actually disabled or just someone who's let themself become so fat and lazy they can't be bothered to walk, I'd still be very annoyed by that. Ever heard of a sidewalk?

KaJuN

Disco Inferno
Car(s)
Mini Cooper S, Landy Series III, Vulcan 900 Custom
What's even more annoying is that even though they're among the stupidest people ever to, um, I guess not walk the earth, it's probably still considered our fault if we hit them with a car. :rolleyes: If I ever come across someone doing that they're getting an earful of loud horn.

BerserkerCatSplat

Hormone Induced
Car(s)
The Jeep of Theseus, Angry Wagon
Whether that's someone who's actually disabled or just someone who's let themself become so fat and lazy they can't be bothered to walk, I'd still be very annoyed by that. Ever heard of a sidewalk?
The ones I've seen are just morbidly obese. They can walk, but they're so goddamn fat they don't bother.

Shawn

Lexus? Oh shi-
Car(s)
MkVI GTI w/DSG
The sad thing is I see these people on a weekly basis... well not that often, but I've seen a motorized chair on the street on more than one occasion.

Austere

Car(s)
Mercedes-Benz 280S

America? Fuck Yeah!

(we'll gloss over the fact that cdbob, berserker and shawn are all Canadian and still claim to see this sort of thing all the time because otherwise it'll ruin the funny)

We'll then go directly to the banana: :banana:

TC

aka TomCat
How do you know that picture was from inside the US?

That's a Cadillac Escalade and it's not rolling on DUBs. Suspicious. It's probably Canada.

Shawn

Lexus? Oh shi-
Car(s)
MkVI GTI w/DSG
^ Qualicum Beach, I'm not even sure where that is. It's by Victoria, right?

Peter3hg

Forum Addict
Car(s)
Audi A3 1.4 TFSI Honda Hornet CB600S
The ones I've seen are just morbidly obese. They can walk, but they're so goddamn fat they don't bother.
It's just old people who use them in the UK which is a bad thing because they usually get these once they can no longer drive. I think I have only ever seen one fat bastard on them.

LP

Your Brown Banana for Scale
DONOR
Car(s)
206 HP N/A washing machine
We should get that lady an Ariel atom and fix it so that it can never travel below 80 mph. :evil:

toma_alimosh

Also known as "Myke Hunt"
Car(s)
2014 Volkswagen Jetta