The Funny Maths Thread.. which sometimes contains mildly amusing pictures

KaJuN

Disco Inferno
Car(s)
Mini Cooper S, Landy Series III, Vulcan 900 Custom
[Off-topic rant]What's the problem with AT&T? I had them back in the states for years and I never had problems with signal. A lot of times I would have five full bars when my friends with Verizon didn't have any. It wasn't like that in just one area either. I took several roadtrips to Florida and even in more remote parts of the country I still got service.

Now Softbank (the company I'm with now) on the other hand...:blowup: I can be standing still outside and randomly go from five bars to "searching...". I have to be outside the building to have any hope of placing a call. I also love it when I get a text about a missed call that was placed within the minute of receiving the text. Other times my phone won't ring at all but I'll instantly get the notification that I have a new voicemail. GRRRRRAHHHHH!!![/Off-topic rant]

To get back on topic here's a cat playing with geeks:

Last edited:

thevictor390

Teen Wankeler
Car(s)
'17 Mazda MX-5 RF, '89 Toyota Blizzard SX5
I never had problems with AT&T either, it wasn't quite as good as Verizon in some places but I was very rarely without signal.

Of course, I can say the same for Sprint that I'm on now, in fact I have yet to be completely out of range.

BlaRo

Little Nudger
Car(s)
Moto Guzzi V7 Special, Fiat 500 1957 Edition
I didn't make the image, and I've never had problems with AT&T either. Maybe if the caption read "three bars with the new iPhone" that would make more sense, but since it's still AT&T-exclusive it's probably what they're implying.

BlaRo

Little Nudger
Car(s)
Moto Guzzi V7 Special, Fiat 500 1957 Edition
Roach clip, how bourgeois.

Last edited:

GRtak

Forum Addict
I never had problems with AT&T either, it wasn't quite as good as Verizon in some places but I was very rarely without signal.

Of course, I can say the same for Sprint that I'm on now, in fact I have yet to be completely out of range.
I can take you some place where nobody will get a signal without a satellite.

AiR

Forum Addict
Car(s)
Bulgogi Knedliky 1.6 GDI (Hyundai i30)
For reasons unknown to all sane people, News Corp hates black people (except their knees).