The Funny Maths Thread.. which sometimes contains mildly amusing pictures

Jay

the fool on the hill
^Everything, EVERYTHING about German culture is summed up in that one picture. Think about it! :blink:

Holy sh-

LP

Your Brown Banana for Scale
DONOR
Car(s)
206 HP N/A washing machine
Just took this picture and it is DYING for a caption.

The only thing I can think of is "A CHALLENGER APPEARS"

Hive

Car(s)
MTR
Accepted. Still not funny.

We should have a Hive-thread next to the meme-thread, where he could post stuff so there'd be an appropriate place to ignore him.
ouch. XD

well, I thought it was funny that she was making a face similar to her costume (Piplup)

Last edited:

TC

aka TomCat
^Everything, EVERYTHING about German culture is summed up in that one picture. Think about it! :blink:

Holy sh-
I see no sauerkraut, but I guess it is a bit of a sausage fest.

IceBone

Blue Wheel Hipster
DONOR
Car(s)
Audi A5 Quattro
Right, cause the Bible is a great source of factual information.

616 is believed by some to have been the original Number of the Beast in the Book of Revelation in the Christian Bible. Different early versions of the Book of Revelation gave different numbers, and 666 had been widely accepted as the original number. In 2005, however, a fragment of papyrus 115 was revealed, containing the earliest known version of that part of the Book of Revelation discussing the Number of the Beast. It gave the number as 616, suggesting that this may have been the original.

MXM

I paid for this title
DONOR
616 is believed by some to have been the original Number of the Beast in the Book of Revelation in the Christian Bible. Different early versions of the Book of Revelation gave different numbers, and 666 had been widely accepted as the original number. In 2005, however, a fragment of papyrus 115 was revealed, containing the earliest known version of that part of the Book of Revelation discussing the Number of the Beast. It gave the number as 616, suggesting that this may have been the original.
Right, cause the Bible is a great source of factual information.
When you arrange the sentences like this, it looks like Ice is arguing with himself!